Reviews for Doppleganger
Perry Downing chapter 3 . 2/3
I'm fascinated and desperately want to understand.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 49 . 5/27/2014
This was great.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Aisha04 chapter 49 . 3/16/2013
I enjoyed this story
Aisha04 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
This is such a different storyline. I'm curious
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 49 . 3/25/2012
bravo bravo moi cher this was just perfect story.. i glad of the happy ending that they all recivied
Inner Self chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
i'm reviewing as i read.

"Granger died instantly from head injuries. May I be excused Headmaster? I'm sure that you can the werewolf will assist you." what is a werewolf doing at a (pretending to be) muggle boarding school?

not enough detail in between your switches of scenes.

why is hermione's body being kept secret? why have harry and ron not known hermione's whereabouts for two weeks? is that a flashback? what is going on here? So are you saying, two weeks later, when hermione is in a coma like state, the headmaster is telling harry and ron that she's dead? that's messed up. please look over this draft and turn it into a piece.

and harry didn't blow up at the news of her "death", which is a ridiculous lie.

okay, maybe hermione's body is just stowed in snapes closet or something. i had though at the beginning that she'd substituted a fake body to take the AK curse. but now i'm just hella confused.

GREAT IDEA, BUT PLEASE REVISE IT. I AM SO CONFUSED.
Clever Lass chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
"She suddenly kicked her foot directly into the bullocks of the one standing in front of her..."

Methinks the word you want is "bollocks," which are testicles.

"Bullocks" are male bovines. It changes the sense of the story a bit, to envision Hermione kicking the man's cattle instead of his crotch.

Spread the word, as this is an error I see an awful lot of. :)
Rosiline chapter 49 . 12/12/2010
really great story!
Soap15 chapter 49 . 11/28/2010
Best story i have read in a while. good job. i got a little confused in some sections but over all i loved it.
PamelaKatt chapter 49 . 11/11/2010
An amazing and unique story. I am very impressed with your ingenuity and ability to weave a very different vision of the wizard and muggle interaction. I would never have thought of anything like this and I sincerely thank you for the effort of writing this story and your gift of sharing it.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 49 . 11/10/2010
loved the story thank you:D
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 49 . 11/10/2010
That was the most fantastical story I ever encountered and kept me interested to the very end. Thank you for your inspirational writing. I much appreciate it. I love looking into different perspectives of the mind, and the doppelgangers were extraordinary being in the military, as I am myself. I felt a connection to them.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 48 . 11/10/2010
great chapter
sweet-tang-honney chapter 47 . 11/9/2010
great chapter update soon:)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 46 . 11/9/2010
great chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter!