Reviews for 50 Sentences: Itachi and Kagome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Do kakashi or sasori or sasuke or gaara
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I like this one as much as the Kagome/Minato pairing. If you're taking requests... could you do Kagome/Kakashi next? I like that pairing as well. Keep up the good work and update soon. :P
ivyknightfire chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Can you please do kakashi and shikamaru stories? :) I rlly enjoyed this one a lot. :)
watch who you piss off chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
im laughing.
Sesshome 4Ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Really cute. It would be nice if there was a 50 sent. or a 100 sent. about Kagome and Kakashi. Anywho, really cute oneshot. I really liked it.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Excellent and fun!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I can't believe I'm reviewing for my own story, and at this late a time... Okay people, thank you so much for all the lovely reviews you've sent me. They've made me extremely happy.

Except one.

To Jumpingbeans480Hater: If my story sucks could you please tell me which part of it sucked? Also, it would be better if you could say it to my face instead of just writing an anonymous review with two words.

I remember when I received your review a while back, it felt like I got a slap in the face because without even stating the reason, you said my story was bad and that you hated me.

So if you could please, I stress again, answer my question. I'm honestly curious.
dgames chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is so sweet! I think they are a perfect couple. He needs someone like her to lighten his mood.
RAWRIBITEYOU chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
really cute :D
smexyforever chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
love this story !

please write more to it !

for future pairings;

It sucks.
mookies chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh, these were so cute! I loved them! :3
Toxic-Fox-Kumiko chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was really sweet! :)
tinabug chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Love this one. It's awesome.
MoonPrincess1989 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i loved it! and good luck on your exams!