Reviews for Shallow Emotions
Kitten Hater chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Well this was unexpected. I think the writer has an obsession with this guy I hope Pickles comes back soon my entire read was for the Pickles smut.
Kitten Hater chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Can't stop reading!
NecroVixen chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ApacheLaugh chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Pretty Good,Very Believable and Relateable:) I hope you will write more:) I would like to share stories and be write me

Here is a Little of what I can do:Fantasia,the Mail Clerk for Mordhaus,was in love with the Band,and was very confused: 25 and had not had much of a life,she was rescued at a recent Concert,when her Gifts (One of which,was the Ability to share thoughts and Feelings) came to light,and was beaten on and called a Witch)Charles and the boys both beat the Bullies up,and took her to Mordhaus) now,late at night,she stands in the Living room and sobs,quietly,then Hears,"Please don'y ,and its sobs and he just holds her.
pat4pat chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Don't worry, life happens. :) I enjoyed this next chapter, I like the sneakiness factor. I'm excited for some possible smut :D
pat4pat chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I love where this is going :) my only suggestion would be to add more in regards to what they're feeling along with the physical actions. Don't be afraid to explore what these 2 really feel, think, like, etc :) can't wait for more!
pat4pat chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
So happy to see you're continuing! No worries cuz it's taken me awhile to update, too. But love the way the story is progressing, can't wait for more ;)
pat4pat chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
pretty good story line so far. i'm curious if it's going to turn into a pickles romance fic? can't wait for more! :) thanks for the good read.
ToxicFireStarter chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You should cont it. It's really good
AnimeMomo chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
you should write more to this it was good like an actual episode and it seems the her pickles have something going on. please write back