Reviews for Meeting With The Goddess
RennFlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
There were quite a few tiny, tiny mistakes - too many unnecessary semi-colons, for example (a crime I admit to be guilty of, myself) and accidentally using "doesn't" rather than "does - but you know what? It doesn't even matter. This was a painfully beautiful piece of fanfiction. Very well done, with exceedingly striking imagery. Well done.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awesome description and perspective. Still sad...
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I've read this story at least, what, six times already and I absolutely love it. It is by far my favorite B&A fanfic so far. It's beautifully written and had me in tears most of the fanfic. You have Angel down just right and it made my heart ache reading some of it. Your last line was beyond perfect and had me crying for a good while afterwards - I'm a softie when it comes to Angel and Season Two of BtVS. I loved this story and I hope you kept writing more!
mayfever chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
oh my god, this is brilliant. I love it so much, I can't even say why! Very, very, very well written. Best I've read in a while!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow, i love it! It is so beautiful, well done,
ba2006 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
aw cool fic :)

BA forever
notevenifyoukillme chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I enjoyed this, it was... entrancing. Good job. Usually I quote a line I liked in a review, but I simply liked too many in this. :D