Reviews for Like Teeth In The Grass
bluemoonbebe chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Totally sucked in already, great job building suspense! I hope you stick with it, this story has a lot of promise.

bmb
xtothey chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Hi! Saw this on EV and was intrigued. Of course I want to know more. I'm scared of E/R though. It makes me want to vomit. But Imma try!
lovingfanfic chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
I think I'm starting to understand your story, I hope I'm right :)
PolkaDotty69 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Whats this? A chapter? :P

Brilliant Eimear, loving the descriptions. Plot is great too!

You'd better give us a bit more soon now! ;)

Eimear

x
soobliette chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Interesting! I'm wondering what you'll do with the pairings. I enjoy an Edward/Rose story as much as I do Edward/Bella. Looking forward to reading this!
93-ena chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
very, very interesting.. cannot wait to read more!
AndraLee chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I hope you have not given up on this intriguing story. Please continue.
abbigail chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love this. Very vivid imagery, it's the best kind of sensory overload. I can't wait to read more. :)
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I don't really know what to say. I hate the thought of Edward/Rosalie but the prologue is interesting enough to keep me reading.
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
EIM. I fail so horribly for not reviewing this any sooner. I've had my head buried in the books for the most part because of finals starting tomorrow (today actually.). UGH. I'm procrastinating on getting back to studying after this (at 12:30 am yes. Do not judge).

Anyway, I love your writing. You know that. Even though it's quite vague at this point and I can't say I know where you're headed I do know that I'm along for the ride. Provided you actually focus on updating this one. :-P
surfergurl8664 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Cool story idea. I cant wait to see how it plays out!
istandcorrected chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
What a wonderful prologue, I am intrigued and you have my attention.
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I am already overwhelmingly intrigued by, and looking forward to more of this fic. It takes a lot to have me craving more after only a prologue, but this is so well written and vague and...fuck, I just can't wait. Great job!
PolkaDotty69 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I feel so cool, cos I read this yesterday in school, when it was written in your book...(H)

It's brilliant, well done :)
gaspily chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i love this bb it's seriously awesome. i love dark fanfiction. cannot wait to read more!