Reviews for In Denial
NorthernMage chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I don't usually read Harry Potter fanfic, but this was really sweet.

The reason Hermione keeps rejecting Harry is a bit dark, but it's clear they end up together, so while I have no problems with Harry and Ginny, Harry and Hermione is good too.

Hope to see more from you!
nutellalove522 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
No! There should be more!
MeowDamnation chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
The ending was abrupt, but I understand because you don't have the time. You said so yourself.

It had all the makings of a good plot. So yeah, it could have been better.

Nice one. :))
Benedict195 chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Dear amazing writer,

thanks for sharing your uttermost touching story!

Keep up the good work ya!

Cheers,

Ben :D
KayKarenJasmin chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
You just must update soon! this story is so bloody wonderful! i mean it's also so sweet how he loves her though i am not a fan of this pariring i am persistent and truly want to know what will happen because it truly is sweet... update soon! you MUST!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
deaddaccount chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
why don't you just call them hermione and ginny
CeliaEquus chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Oh dear. I hope things work out for you.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
A cute story. :-) I'm looking forward to more updates!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
Bubbles chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Harry and Hermonie are so cute together. Update soon :)
SorrisoD'amore chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
AWWW! I love when Harry and Hermione hug they are so cute! Anyways dont listen to that mean review you are right people have lives outside of fanfiction, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

PS Please continue:)
pawsrule chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Happy Birthday and thanks for the great update. Look forward to the next one.
physics chick chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
okay, so, I like this story a lot, but I've noticed you change tenses a lot. Try to pick one and stay with it.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
cute :)
CeliaEquus chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I've got a tip, if you're willing to take it on board. Because I usually have a few stories going at once, I keep track of them in a document. Each story has the names of all the chapters written below, and whenever I've finished a chapter, I write 'post' beside it. If I'm working on it, I write 'in progress' beside it. And if I've worked out what's going to be in each chapter, or what the title will be, I write 'yet to be started'. Of course, it helps that I have titles for the chapters, but the principle is the same. It's handy. Then I have another document for the stories I've finished, in case I want to go back over and read them sometime, without going online.

Please update soon!