Reviews for Paper Chopper
brass chapter 4 . 6/9
Man, Mechanics Oven I have got to say, you are awesome man, you thought this story along with it's sequals out greatly. The references you put in these stories like for example the Sonic Adevnture reference you put in this chapter along with all the other video game and tv references in this story and the others following this story. Keep up the good work dude.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 3 . 5/6
What a real and original hero in a FanFic~ Thus, Chopper became a fan-based hero, unofficial from Nintendo! And I really mean it. ;)
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 110 . 4/3
Ok, I really loved this story and its sequels, but you really should have made them retellings instead of sequels. Having a sequel almost the exact same story as Paper Mario, give or take some OCs and a few key differences, is far too redundant. Also, having characters like Chopper also be alongside the heroes he's based off of (Kirby, Mario, etc.) is a bit confusing.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Where and when did Chopper find this teleporter?
Gamemonster9 chapter 99 . 9/23/2014
The toilet dungeon... cuz why not.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
A hot spring to record health? A statue that attacks you right by a giant city? Huge mother 3 Refrence right there.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Total. Sonic adventure. Refrence.
UnknownRM chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Bubba... heh heh heh... That's a funny name for a bad guy! Hah hah hah!
gavin.sellno chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
cool vince
Kyle chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
"All right, then! Let's head off and…" Bruce noticed the gate was locked. "Oh, great. I forgot about the locked door! Well, we're gonna need to find a key…"

Seriously: In terms of reasonable logic you'd think he could use the Bob-omb to blast open the locked doors to buy some time and make the Koopa Bros wet their pants.
Mr Confused chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
He just now got the Lucky Star? That's odd. You had Chopper dish out a First Strike on that spiked Goomba way back a couple chapters ago unless I am confused with something else. ?

I like this story despite it almost being the same old game over again which I'd rather play then read but thanks for writing this!

I usually look for new stories that have alternate twist or add new formulas to existing ones but your story is an exception to the rule.
Kyle chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
It would be funny if the Shadow Thief stole things from Bowser's Koopa group making Bowser wish to help Chopper get rid of the thief in which the Thief has no friends. LOL
IAmTheGuy chapter 110 . 11/10/2011
love it. I made an accout just for the purpose of reviewing and favoriteing this stry. Im going to startt reading teh next on riht now!
1Thunderfire chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Do you want to review? Yes.

I like the video-game references as a seasoned Mario video-game player. And Popple puts in an appearance; he's cool! So we also have another new character, Toadsmeth. Nice chap!

Review completed.
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Hi! Apologies for the time delay, I meant to read this earlier but well, coursework and stuff...

Anyway, looks intriguing, especially with you having a character of your own (I checked out the artwork on deviantart, wish I could draw/actually be able to upload stuff...) Hope Chopper becomes a character I can warm too!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »