Reviews for Freeze
King Pepperony chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
A-freaking-dorable!
Belle97 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Love this story, it's cute and funny. And Tony is especially a genuis kissing Pepper like that because he could've just poured some warm water from the tap over her tongue haha xd
OMG, my birthday is on april 30th too! In my country it's also a national holiday. Queensday, everybody dresses in orange and you just party all day xd best birthday ever! But now it's on the 27th of april because we have a new king and his birthday is on the 27th xd
The Avengers 2 will be released on April 30 2015 :D
MoonPrisimPower chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Loved this! It was awesome! So cute and I expecting. Ps. We have the same birthday ;)
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Love it" genius!
Iamgrace123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I know it's very late but…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And wonderful story
dreamerforlife500 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I LOVE this! great job _
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
oh excellent really i love it!
Moonpie chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
LAL ALA LALALALALLALALALALALALALAL EXPLOOOSSSIIONNn!

I'za a happy elf :P

Merry Christmas Samanter!
Genasaurus chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love this. 3 Very well written! :)
Colleen chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh, Samuel, you bipolar thing, you.

Let me say one, or two, or five, or twelve things.

First of all, THIS STORY WAS SO KYOOT AMAGAHD AND I TOTALLY ** LOOOOOOOVE TONY AND PEPPER! AND YOUR WRITING IS TOO DARN WUNDERFULZ!

Happy?

Of course not.

Because you know that I don't believe in cute, Santa, or shipping Pepperony unless it's in the form of a meatstick. Or squeeing. Or vegetarians.

When you say you want a compliment, do you really want a complement? Because if I told you right now that your writing was awesome, and I hated it, then... what IS a compliment, really?

(I hope I spelled compliment right...)

Now, before you get the wrong idea, I don't hate your writing. In fact, I love it. It's very polished and well done. In addition, you never go on long rants (like I do) that pull the reader too far away from the actual plot. And even though we never really deliberately state: "SAM IS AWESOME", it's not like we (meaning bri, molly, and I) don't realize it. You're essential to our frienship, Sam. Without you, we'd be like a three legged african elephant. In other words, we'd be helpless.

When we leave our crazy reviews, it's not because we don't care about your writing. We DO care about your writing. Except we care MORE about YOU. Our reviews are meant to be funny and to make you feel happy if you're wearing one of your traditional long faces. Our reviews are there because when we don't have a real Samantha to be morons around, your stories are like a crutch.

And finally, do you want my honest opinion on "Freeze"? Here it is- it was pretty good, overall. The writing was well done in the sense that the way you used words was engaging. I never got bored reading it (even though the Pepperony romance bores me in general.) It was funny. And since there's always room for improvement, use the next time you write as an opportunity to create mood and atmosphere. Don't make a setting because you need one- use the setting to boost the overall feel of the story.

One last note- (no I'm not done yet)- I would have to disagree when you say that "Freeze" is your best piece of writing. I understand that you're very proud of it, and you should be. However, it was really lacking in conflict and intrigue. I would put "Blue" and "Skiing" at the top of your list, because they not only have conflict, but are very strong on the points of characterization, setting, plot, and character background. Looks like I'm pretty much out of room, because the computer's getting all faulty and I can't really type anymore. Keep writing, and I can't wait to see you on Monday.

LEVINSTAR FOREVER!

-Colleeniford the ridiculous monkey squirrel
lela chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Why would you let your mom read this lime? Not so good of an idea, Sam
Forty year old tortoise chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Gross and cliche. Lime. Has grammatical errors. Makes mesa want to punch you.

WE GOT DEATH STAR, YEAH, WE GOT DEATH STAR, YEAH...
Molly chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
MY GOD YOU NEERRRRRDDDDDDDD...i love you...
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I know this posted in the comics section, but I couldn't help imagining Pepper and Tony as Gwyneth Paltrow and RDJ :D
Yeoyou chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
You know, that popsicle isn't the only thing melting right now...XD

(and that's about as much of a coherent rev you'll be getting since I'm off to dream and squee and get into unhealthy Pepperonyobsession mode again ;))