Reviews for Seasons
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Next time look for a short blonde woman. I didn't get it. Otherwise, wow, just wow. I have read every story of yours in posting order up to this point and loved every one of them. Your stories are amazing and heartfelt glimpses into the complex world of our beloved Lee and Amanda. Keep up the good work.
linda4861 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Another good one! (I have to read all of your stories and why arent you writing more now?) Linda
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Another terrific story. I got a kick out of the enoki mushroom reference. You write really, really well. Thanks for sharing.
amandakingsfriend chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Good story. I like how Amanda answered Joe with just enough information yet to the point for him to let go.
Kathrine chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
I liked it. it was a nice story
Connie chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
nice Job!
Lochley04 chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
One word: CUTE! I just loved it! I've read everyone of your stories here and this one is just as great as they are! Looking forward to hearing more from you! Definitely!
TMM chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
VERY well written story! True to the characters and a good look at Amanda and Joe's thoughts...

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
ghostwriter70 chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
Toto..once again I'm so charmed and delighted by your writing. I really enjoy these little *glimpses* into the lives of Lee and Amanda. In this case, I was very pleased to see the follow up from Wait in the CAr and the ambiguity you presented in the opening. Great job.
EmilyAnn1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
I like your take on Joe and Amanda's relationship. It's very *real.* Not too much drama, just a nice moment in time . . . thanks.