Reviews for Harry Potter Returns
Hero chapter 26 . 6/15
It's pretty sad that you let Lex live after all of his bullshit. He's has to be one of the lamest recurring villains in DC.

The story really was kind of boring as a whole. Not a whole lot happened. Even the climax sort of just felt like boring, transitional busy work for the character.

Climax? More like blue balls.
Love2read23 chapter 20 . 5/4
I don't understand how Clark was able to beat Clea. I understand that he had the knowledge and the r8ng provided energy but he hadn't aftually done much magic before. How could he defeat her so easily in her domain? Was it because he combined minds with Magik for a bit and was able to access all it better?
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 26 . 2/3
This has been a very enjoyable story. Thank you.

However, that being said, and not to diminish this wonderful story, but Doctor Strange did not Actually 'Declare' himself as the "Sorcerer Supreme of the Dark Dimension", as Harry had done for the Earth Dimension. I would think he would need to in order to obtain those rights from Harry, because Harry had defeated Dormammu.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Hmmmm, I kinda really wanted Harry to end up with Kara, as a side thing, before I realized that at this point in the story, she would be like five or six years older than Harry. Maybe more, as I haven't exactly studied superman's timeline extensively.
Exivus chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
Why isn't Superman using his own magic, if his super-powers are diminishing?
Exivus chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Couldn't they have just broken through a wall and repaired it from the other side? They didn't need to tunnel at all.
Glen Bivins chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
Most enjoyable! I like the overall meshing of the characters. Well written and paced, not to slow and plenty of action. I look forward to more stories.
Glen
Iryelb chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
This was a nice story, I really enjoyed reading it more than I thought I would. Although that bit with the mentioning The Hulk and having The Shadow Hulk attack the party trying to rescue Harry threw me for a loop, since he's Marvel and all, but otherwise I really enjoyed this story and even learned a few things about DC that I didn't know, mostly Superman.
Joe-El chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
cool story!
jrock919 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I can't see Harry leaving his firebolt at the fortress that long. Ron would have asked about it nonstop.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
could you image lex's face if clark transfigured the kryptonite in to something else?
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
okay clark let's go with plan B magic.
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
well harry if the window, door plan doesn't work you can always try chimney climbing or flying
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
giggle well superman can you imagine his reaction if you got a muggle repelling ward on the fortress.
afrigeek chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Just started reading the story and so far its already engrossing. But I have to wonder why they didn't also cast a fidelius on the fortress of solitude as well.