Reviews for Harry Potter Returns
Exivus chapter 18 . 9/19
Why isn't Superman using his own magic, if his super-powers are diminishing?
Exivus chapter 6 . 9/18
Couldn't they have just broken through a wall and repaired it from the other side? They didn't need to tunnel at all.
Glen Bivins chapter 26 . 7/27
Most enjoyable! I like the overall meshing of the characters. Well written and paced, not to slow and plenty of action. I look forward to more stories.
Iryelb chapter 26 . 7/12
This was a nice story, I really enjoyed reading it more than I thought I would. Although that bit with the mentioning The Hulk and having The Shadow Hulk attack the party trying to rescue Harry threw me for a loop, since he's Marvel and all, but otherwise I really enjoyed this story and even learned a few things about DC that I didn't know, mostly Superman.
Joe-El chapter 9 . 5/7
cool story!
jrock919 chapter 5 . 2/16
I can't see Harry leaving his firebolt at the fortress that long. Ron would have asked about it nonstop.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
could you image lex's face if clark transfigured the kryptonite in to something else?
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
okay clark let's go with plan B magic.
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
well harry if the window, door plan doesn't work you can always try chimney climbing or flying
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
giggle well superman can you imagine his reaction if you got a muggle repelling ward on the fortress.
afrigeek chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Just started reading the story and so far its already engrossing. But I have to wonder why they didn't also cast a fidelius on the fortress of solitude as well.
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
American wizarding schools were mentioned in the fourth and fifth year books. Particularly Salem witches institute, which had a whole camp of girls at the quidditch world cup. Harry asked about them and hermione explained.

Sirius IS Harry's cousin. As is Bellatrix, though she's a second cousin. Harry's grandmother was Sirius aunt Dorea Black. Canon even.
Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Oh thank the gods. You DIDN'T do that fanon travesty that usually despoils wand selection. Nice chapter. Been reading rather intermittently. Looking forward to more.

One thing though, 1000G is enough for Fred and George to buy a full shop front on the limited diagon alley outright and stock it with a full selection of their frightening potions goup and charmed objects and apparently not have to worry about money. It doesn't translate well to muggle money for which 5000GBP or 7750USD would maybe net you a storefront for a couple months rent and would certainly NOT furnish and supply it for immediate operation and living, letalone having been bought outright. Add to that, several years in canon bank visits, particularly first year, mention wizards exchanging piles of rubies the size of some sort of egg of galleons on a golden scale. 25 grand for a diamond likely smaller than his fist? Even totally pure i doubt it'd sell for more than a few hundred or a few dozen because goblins are stingy bastards.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Ah, Lex Luthor... you used to be so great, then superman returns made you a sleazy real estate salesman. Here's hoping you do better Mr Bean. It looks good so far!
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
plz make sequel!

Sorry if theres already one, im just too tired, its midnight and i never have a good nights rest :(