Reviews for Goldilocks
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
love it!
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great story, but I would have gone straight to Cain's room, but I'm a dirty old lady!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"It seemed that even asleep or startled into wakefulness Cain recognized the princess and she was able to cross the room unmolested."

Why oh why couldn't she have been molested? ;p Come on Tin Man!

"Cain couldn't have been persuaded to move her if Ahamo had burst through the door with both Resistance and Longcoat armies and demanded her immediate removal."

I love that line. It makes me smile :)
Canadian Chica chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was excellent, and sweet, and so very wonderful. Just be careful of your tense and grammar; sometimes you switch from present to past tense ("Ahamo had burst" or "accumulating fatigued" are past while the rest of the sentences is present),or miss a comma ("With an exasperated grunt DG threw the covers back" needs a comma between grunt and DG). Other then that this was awesome!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
What few brain cells that had achieved alertness started having fits, there would be all kinds of trouble in the morning if he let her stay there. Said brain cells started to try and nudge other ones awake so that someone could deal with this situation...

...then DG snuggled in with a contented sigh, shutting up all mental protests. The same portion of the Tin Man's brain that worried about the consequences of the princess' current location (which was all of it) had spent the last week growing increasingly concerned about the kid's evidently accumulating fatigued. As she looked to be finally getting some much needed rest Cain couldn't have been persuaded to move her if Ahamo had burst through the door with both Resistance and Longcoat armies and demanded her immediate removal. Also, he noted absently, it seemed that his arms had, without any conscious instruction or permission, wrapped themselves around DG and pulled her securely to his side. He was incredibly comfortable. His eyes drifted closed and the Tin Man slipped back into the land of dreams.

DG, nestling her head against Cain's chest, was quick to follow. Just right. - Aw.

You are all kinds of awesome. And brave to ask your muse how many fairy tales can we Tin Man-ize?
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Short and sweet, as the best fics sometimes are. And the grandest part of it all was the detail-the communal living quarters of the Viewers, for example, followed by Glitch's characterization even in unconsciousness. And topped with the best place she needed to be-in Cain's arms.

Well done. It makes me wish there were as many clever one-shots in existence. _
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw! Squeally, squeally, squeal! hee he, just too cute.
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010