Reviews for Eeny, Meeny, Mini, Me
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 4/7
Fun. I would have totally grabbed Emmett butt as well. :)
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Loved the Q&A but I am more sure now that your Emmett was created after a male version of me. LOL. I have no verbal filter, curse like a sailor and can be inappropriate at tmes. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aww so cute!
MartaK chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was fun, I love Mini Me's banter in the story :)
tellingmelies chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Love love love it! I told you that I loved Masen and this just amplifies it! This kid is adorable with his little attitude and how he always is correcting his uncle. Great job bb!
amwine chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Cute... Great job...thanks!
FanGirl78 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Despite being stingy with the wishes I'll be generous and leave a review. ;-)

I loved the added insight into Mini Me! He's just as funny and adorable here as I knew he'd be! The dynamic between him and Emmett is also great. I can totally picture the kid rolling his eyes at his silly uncle.

Nice work Lizzy! *mwah*
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
aww he is too cute!, i could see Bella totally taking over the role of "mom" for him.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
M is so freaking awesome! I love him, and how he is with Emmett is so funny. I am so happy he is fine with his dad dating B. I feel kind of sad about him calling his mom Jess. That is just so sad. I hope she doesn't cause to many problems.
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hi,

That was awesome!

I woukd of piched his butt too.

Happy is what I am for every day for me my kids and husband working great so far.

Lynne