Reviews for The Pursuit of Truth
pandorablueskies chapter 3 . 4/4
Really good story! I especially liked the untangling of the total knot of the emotions felt by all the characters, but especially Spock, who has no idea how to even start to deal with all that he is feeling. I also liked McCoy's discussion with Spock-good psychology. And the ending provided a good laugh. Off to read the next installment :)
Excellent story. Thank you for this beautiful picture of TRUE friendship (not the shallow "friend-ing' of Facebook). Some people no longer recognize or understand agape love; rather, they know only eros, and so mistakenly turn everything sexual. Thanks for reminding all of us what can be, and for not writing slash.
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
That was so good! LOL to McCoy as well! Please do more stories like this!
evasearchin chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is the second time I've come across this fic and both times you've had me hooked. This episode is cruel and twisted, so its great to see healing fic like this for it.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
There are some infuriating past-present tense shifts where none belong, especially in the first few paragraphs. However, you're not being overly emotional, you're giving some time to all the characters, and the little touches of humor were highly entertaining. (I particularly enjoyed "Spock's I-would-have-no-idea-you-illogical-human eyebrow".)
ThatSassyCaptain chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Awww.
This is greatness. Really. I think it's brilliant how you can write all of these emotions, express them into words, with such grace and clarity. The logical progression and clear event sequence adds impact to the story as a whole. It's perfectly fitting with canon, filling in what definitely could have happened.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Adorable and true!
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Oh my goodness, this last chapter! I mean, the whole fic was good, but this last chapter was absolutely brilliant.
Eavis chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
This was the best. I watched this episode last night, and, like you, hated nearly every second of it (I do not understand why it is on the list of 'must see' episodes) but the whole time I was watching it I was thinking, "As soon as this is over I can go read KCS's follow-up and it'll all be worth it." So I did and here I am and it was /just/ as good, if not better, as I anticipated. So thank you. ;D
Pearlkat chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Yea! Another fluffy story with Kirk and Spock! You do them so well, even when you don't enjoy the subject (or episode).
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This was awesome! It was so heartwarming I am definitely coming back to reread this in the future! Thank you so much for posting this enjoyable fic!
Milton Perry chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Thank you for adding depth to the unbearingly shallow TV script. This was desperately needed. The psychogram you depicted on Spock's personality torn between Vulcan ambition and human reality is most impressive and makes a great impact concerning psychology and understanding.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I love it. Very reasonable. I feel as though I've just "watched" a missing episode of Star Trek. The story has filled me with satisfaction and warm fuzzies.
Mister D8a chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Very nicely done.

James
StrictlySomething chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
LOVE IT! This was absolutely fantastic, thanks for the spectacular read!