Reviews for Make Some Noise, Baby
Mesenchyma chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I kind of hate reading lemons that are written by people who have little experience in that area. You're 13, so obviously what you know is from other fanfics. This detracts from the the realism because you're just copying what they wrote.

There's NO right way to sex. Every person is unique, including their sensory systems that react differently. Some people make little sound, some make more.

I agree with WhiteLadyDragon; you call the waitress a slut, but Kia and L have their first time in a restaurant bathroom? really.

Also, nobody's concerned about pregnancy in these stories, are they. -sigh-
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Why hasn't Kia told L about Light and the Death Note, then? Where did she get it? Where's her shinigami? I really doubt that Light would trust anyone with a secret like that. He'd have to kill them. Dead.

And I can't help but notice that the heroines in your DN fanfics are hypocritical. Kia criticizes that waitress for being "slutty," but is not above having sex with L in the ladies' room (which he'd never do, anyway)?

And then there's Light. I've read the sequel to this. As soon as she loses L, she contemplates getting with Light...huh? Especially after displaying this condescending "he's so gay" attitude towards him in this fanfic?

HUH?
XChibixSoraxVargasX chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It's me XAnnax I love the Lemon you wrote me . I bet the light One-Shot will be even better!