Reviews for A Stranger On Berk
geme1 chapter 1 . 10/14
Maglor….i don't have redention, but he travel in every time….i like you history and tanks fot this little chapter.
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This story was magnificently done. I love how you stayed true to both universes' rules. When I read about the harp, I had wondered if it was Maglor. Very enjoyable!
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is such an odd crossover, like I'd never imagine it. But this was a sweet story :) Ha, Maglor! I was trying to figure out who it was in the beginning, and I was like who has grey eyes and knows about the War of the Ring and is an elf? Elrohir? That makes no sense! ...Oh, Maglor. Right. :)
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Sweet :)
I do hope Maglor finds his way home someday. Berk sure did give him a warm welcome.
S. Cunningham chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
the story's really good!
Archsteel chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
My theory is that he is the man who orginally took the silmarians back from... Dang I cant remember his name but he was the guy that made saroun bad. "It was boromir right?" XD that is HILARIOUS! Boromir is dead. Long dead. He died a hero and untainted. His soul would have joined the valar and he wouldn't have ANY sort of curse
Reader chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I've seen this story around here and there, but since I'm rather wary of crossovers I had avoided reading it.

My, what a mistake I have made.

This is a wonderful story, reminding me of Tolkien's writing and has beautiful discriptions.

(Though I'm not sure why people are still trying to guess who the stranger is.)
fantasywind chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
THIS IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC! :). I love this story.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I stumbled across this quite by chance—only to realize that I had seen it before, about a year ago. I hadn't been too well up on my LotR knowledge then, but now I actually get the references! Still, it wasn't until the very end that I worked out who it was (and even then only because you told us), so hooray for keeping it ambivalent! For two very different worlds, you managed to work them together really well, and I'm in love with your writing.

Thanks for sharing!
rachel chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Okay, reading the reviews made me laugh. "IT WAS BOROMIR RIGHT? LEGOLAS?" laughing forever

I went looking through the crossover section of LOTR for a laugh and thought I'd just get shitty everything. How wrong I was.

I'll be honest, it took me a bit to realize who it was (partially because I forgot the names of ALL FEANOR'S SONS except Maedhros, been a while since I read the Silmarillion) but I figured it out halfway through and you have no idea how big the grin was that split my face.

Basically what I'm saying in so many words is that I am basically in love with this and what you've done with Maglor here. It's very sweet and fits very well with both fandoms, I love it I love it I love it I love it.

did I mention I love it? I do. It's fantastic. Fantastic. thank you.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was really, really good stuff. I'd hug you if I could. The LotR style really worked, somehow, as did the present tense. Lovely.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh, sweet angels. This is written wonderfully. It combines the two worlds so, so nicely. Beautiful, bittersweet piece. Keep writing!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
very cute. It WAS Borimir, right?

Russingon5eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Who was the stranger? Legolas?
Anaiese Von Claire chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I honestly loved how this was written. There is nothing I can really say that hasn't already been said. It was like reading one of Tolkein's poetic stories. Thanks for writting this and showing that you CAN mix LOTR and HTTYD.