Reviews for Chef's Table Confessional
R. smith chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
SO VERY CUTE
talo0518 chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
U should really continue! I would love to see what Booth and Gordon Gordon would say about the 100th episode and also the boy with the answer! PLEASE! I HAVE to know! :)
ERclaireER chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
I really love this story. Gordon Gordon really does have some great insight, considering he's not around B&B nearly as much as Sweets. Can't wait for more! (The confessional post episode 100 should be good!)

Claire
Hqudsi45 chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Love the premise, though I'm curious about some of these moments. Did all of them happen in the show? Otherwise, love the story so far and hope you update soon and catch up!
jsq chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
I love this. You're doing a great job with both Booth and Gordon Gordon. I can't wait to read more.
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
aww, you were so right, I totally do enjoy these! This might have been my favorite so far!

I'm really looking forward to the 100th episode one. What does GG have to say about that disaster?
GreenEyes09 chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
i love the story. Great idea
AmandaFriend chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
These are lovely vignettes that have the voices of the characters down pat. I look forward to reading more of these. Gordon Gordon is desperately needed for our hapless duo.
fictionlover27713 chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
i really enjoyed this. can't wait for the more your takes one the last 3 episodes! ))
bookwormlady chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
I love this! Can't wait for more!
Sheytune chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
This made me laugh:

"What do I mean?" Wyatt narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean? Perhaps I misunderstood. You see, I thought you said that Dr. Brennan confessed that she in fact does believe in love."

"Yes" Booth nodded. "That's what I said. But I don't see what that has to do with me."

Gordon Gordon looked around the room in shock, as if someone else was there to share in his disbelief.
TravelingSue chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
These are excellent, I love GG - I love sweets but he feels like a teenager wanting his parents to fall back in love. While GG is sage with his advice, so sneaky with his questions.

Great job
Sheytune chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I love that Booth told Brennan about his meetings with Gordon Gordon - even though he knows that will drive her nuts.
mjels chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
love it what will he say about the 100 ep

waiting on next chapter
PhoenixTears89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I quite liked this :) Although I'm a little worried about what your chapter for Parts in the Sum of the Whole might bring...