Reviews for My true Mate
Razeus1 chapter 17 . 11/17/2018
O my gods! I was laughing so hard and was at the same time seriously disturbed:
"We had found a 'cereal' rapist..."
My mind immediately thought "Hmmm, someones out raping the O's...Cheerios, that is"
Sometimes the random thoughts my mind comes up with are strange.
Winter0800 chapter 10 . 1/6/2018
I would be like *walk in all mysterious and say* I knwo who your mate is then throw my phone at him with the number of neveah being called and she would answer and BAM mates
Winter0800 chapter 9 . 1/6/2018
I kinda feel like your a teen whos a virgin and has no idea what happens in sex.
Winter0800 chapter 5 . 1/5/2018
Hey so I wrote the
I got this feelin in my bones
Comment last chapter and I keep forgetting to log in so im going to say a few things while I remember to login this time
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2018
I got this feelin
Inside my bones
When I read this book
Its like my mind just turns on
I got praises in my pockets
And favorite stories under my feet
And I forgwt the rest of this song so im just gonna say this is a good story
orchidluv chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
For someone who found her true mate, shes hiding a whole lot...
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/20/2017
It just amazes me how many writers do not seem to like Santiago and make him the bad guy in a lot of fanfiction.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/18/2017
Hurry up.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
if she has proof that fairy boy and mystic Meg knew they were mates and keep them a part she needs to give Aro a heads up and see what he has to say about she also believes there is more to this they could use the back up.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/16/2017
Does that mean she gets to burn Alice and Eddie,please,please,pretty please.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
'Bout also need to find out what the idiot twins did that she isn't supposed to find out about.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
I hope you are not going to make her stay with this screwed up coven once her and Jasper finally get together. her and Jasper along with her friend need to leave and live on their own,maybe go visit Peter and Char but not live with the squirrel munchers and goto school forever.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
In the real supernatural world i would want to live in those two would not survive the meeting with that screwed up coven and insane Esme can fake cry all she wants to ,but they would be smoking piles after she told them what was running around in their heads concerning Bella. i am guessing that they were behind her getting attacked.
I cannot wait to see what she plans to do should be so much fun as long as those to don't survive the story.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
Screw insane Esme and her feelings that day. him,Emmett and Rose should have attacked and burned those two and that fucking idiot Carlisle should have supported them and not let those two the pussy he is he would let his Golden Boy and the mystic bitch get by with hurting Jasper and the rest of this screwed up coven.
I cannot believe you have the almost one hundred year Bella going to school and of all places Forks all know her and the rest look too old to be in high school so if they are thereat least her and her friend can be trust fund babies and be going to college.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Eighty five years and she is still pining over that immature spoiled closeted Gay child,how pathetic can one would be better off hooking up with her how did they meet and why are they squirrel munchers?