Reviews for Evolution
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Daw that was cute _ Good job.
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww... Yeah, humans aren't so bad... Well after a while I mean anyway... XD
animeskullgirl16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I liked this :) it's a good description of the relationship they'd have, with a hint of mutual care slipping in there at the end.
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So cute! I was surprised that the DRRR fanbase was so small when I got into it too. Yaoi fans should be all over these two.
ineedanewhandle chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This ficlet isn't particularly dramatic and lacks a noticeable emotional/interpersonal crisis but I'm oddly drawn in by it. Great treatment of Izaya here- you haven't shied away from his darker, more borderline psychopathic side while staying true to his (manipulative?) playfulness and fascination with humans. The presence of Shizuo is also a plus!
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I just loved this. Very IC and your style of writing is quite enjoyable. I only wish it were longer. *Off to read your other DRRR! fics*
ColourlessSky chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I wish for a sequel regarding that head. This fic is great.
Aeonora chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is absolutely amazing-perfectly, PERFECTLY IC, as well as being exactly how I imagine the Shizaya pairing-as sex buddies that will undoubtedly turn into something else... This may not be the hottest I've ever read, but it is the most plausible and I have no doubt that it could be as hot as you wanted. Awesome.
Pezlie chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Heh, I liked this. I can still feel the hate, and Izaya's musings are absolutely lovely, but the bit at the end makes me happy. And I LOL'd at the credit card part. It reminds me of a picture I saw of Shizuo that's a break down of his attire, including the contents of his wallet.
EK chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awesome! Violent IC smut is the love!
milk0bar chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is so... violently adorable? I don't even know XD

What I do know is that both Izaya and Shizuo were very IC and their concern for each other was really cute. One could actually imagine their relationship evolving into this.
Dreaming Rain chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, wow. You even incorporated the 'verse into this.

And it's so bloody IC. I love this.
leeemon chapter 1 . 8/10/2010

YESSSSSSS

passionateartist chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I liked the part where Shizuo tried to warn Izaya and ended up yelling at him the best! Made me smile in amusement!

Beans
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
aw this is just love!...totally love the ending!