Reviews for Dancing Vampire
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!
It's ok if you leave it, but this story was awesome and I am really sorry that you didn't get more reviews. Yo
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
That was beautiful you really should have finished
Prongs-Moony-Padfoot-Marauders chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
hey i liked the story. i kinda skipped the liam part and didn't notice and i don't want to go back. I GOT MY OWN STORY PUBLISHED. but it is bad and it's for Warriors so you wouldn't like it. anyways good story and i like the chap. 9 i was mentioned yeah yeah yeah
Eve1313 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
SHE'S PREGNANT?
Sofieaa chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
OMG im so sorry, i havent read any story, otherwise i would have reviewd, but i havent had the time to read, im so sorry, but please contiue, i love this story so much dont stop!

x
Haley chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
NOOOOO!
Prongs-Moony-Padfoot-Marauders chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
I hated it. just kidding. it was good but short. it ended just like another fanfic i am reading about draco and hermione. and i know you think that draco and hermione is gross but i don't care. I LIKED IT.

See you at school,

Nicole
Name chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
That was so suprising it was cool i like the wolf
Name chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
That was a cool chapter!
Eve1313 chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Very good chapter!:) I'm really glad that Breeze's parents are alive! I also like the twist you made with Paul! Can't wait for the next update:)
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
According to the Dark Guardian books, female Shifters undergo their first transformation when they're 17 and the males are 18 when they first shift. (You messed up on Caden's mom's age.)Interesting. Keep writing. I was wondering what would happen if they met the La Push Shifters.

*idea!* What would happen if Lucas's pack and Jacob's pack met? Like, the Dark Guardians have to go to La Push and the surrounding area for some reason . . . I'll leave you to work out the details. (I've actually had this idea for a while, but still ...) I don't mind if you use it, since I'm giving you permission, but try to use my name.

Oh, and thanks for mentioning me!
Sofieaa chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
HEY LOOK I CLICKED ON THE BUTTEN JUST LIKE YOU SAID TO DO. YAY I JUST GAVE MYSELF A GOLDEN STAR!

but i loved you chapter! and now i really want to see eclipse, which im going to do on friday and i really want to read the dark guardian series i think i will like them! but i cant because they dont sell them here in holland! :( i dont like that! and your not crazy if you want to fight when you see a fight scene and want to jumpup and join. because i acctualy do that when im in the mood to do so, but im crazy. but crazy people has more fun, right?

oh and UPDATEEEE!

Liefs,

Anne Marith
Eve1313 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
I LOVE THE CHAPTER! The thing about Breeze's sister is so sad:( but I really like this Alexis girl:) but i think im just prejudice:) haha I really like the background stories and all the interesting twists! I have to say though, I was a little confused at one part. Like you said Alexis' dad ditched them, but then he was a nice person. Plus, your pace is sorta fast through this story. I really like it though! Im just tryin to give constructive criticism. And I saw Eclipse also! The theater I went to had Twilight then New Moon then Eclipse play! It was awesome! I L-O-V-E that movie! It was so late though! I didn't get home until like 4 in the morning!

(i think this is the longest review ever!)
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
I'm confused. Is Caden a Dark Guardian? and this is nothing like the books. ( I know it's a fanfic, but you know what I mean!) If Caden is a Dark Guardian, WHY does he tell the Cullens about Shifters and Wolford? (Well, they already know about Shifters, but Jacob's pack is different from Lucas's pack.)
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
When are you bringing the Dark Guardians into this?