Reviews for Faded
anne chapter 7 . 3/11
that was wonderful! loved it! thak you for the read
CazzieLaBitch chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I so love all your stories but I have yet to be a fan of yaoi so...yeah. I love the stuff you come up with so I hope you consider being an actual writer instead of just another author on FF.
And don't take this the wrong way because as my name implies I'm a bitch. A blunt one.
Kou Keehl chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
My fangirling went really jghhfhfjhjlkk when I read GaaHina moment!
jmcneill99 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
like it
woodlandfairykirk chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I swear, you have the best AU ItacHina fics(:
ViperineVampire chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Pre-mature christening of a new bed? I like it! lol. This story has been such a wonderful read! Thanks for sharing it with us readers!
RiverDarkness chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This was awesome. Why doesn't it have more reviews! Though chapter six was such a tease! Gahh! But it was still awesome. I love gaahina too so this story was truly awesome. I think I've read most of your stories. I think I'm going to read the rest now. Off I go...
aisuruitachiwakoi chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Amazing writing, I absolutely loved this story. 3
BlankInvalidUser chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I liked this story a lot. You made all of the characters very likeable rather than bashing one or two as many fanfics I've read seem to do. I enjoyed the GaaHina parts immensely, but the ItaHina was purely meant to be in this fic. The only thing that tripped me up was how you changed from past tense to present tense within all of your chapters. Other than that, your writing skills made it all the more enjoyable.
yume824 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
LOVED IT. IT WAS PURE... sprinkles? I really like how that sounded because who doesn't love sprinkles? Anyway, THIS WAS SO DAMN AWESOME. There were too many moments where I went, "OH NO (S)HE DIDN'T!" and I'd have to stop because I was laughing too hard. I really enjoyed it, even the cliffhanger for chapter 6. I'm kind of a sucker for a good cliffhanger, especially if I don't have to wait for the end :)

AngelofDarkness21 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Great story, i wish there was more to it though
I am a Ninja 98 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I liked it so far but just to let u know Itachi is 6 years older than their group not 5
sasuhina love chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
nyah!who the fuck ruined there moment?tsk!hehe