Reviews for Miles Away
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Four years, wow, that's a long time. I love how Chuck is still looking for her. His phone call was interesting, but quite fitting. And her listening to it and still responding to it is just perfect.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is an interesting start for a story. I'm not exactly sure where it's heading, but so far I like it. I like how it's still Blair, even there away from her things and selling them.

Cameron seems...interesting.

I loved Chuck's message. And her response to it was just right.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
This twas a great story! I really enjoyed reading it! The ending was fabulous! :)

~Nicole
Itconsumesme chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Great story although I have to admit that there were times when I was a bit confused. But still a really good story xD
Kate2008 chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
Such a great ending :) although it did make me a little sad there at the end because after all that she still ran away. But anyways amazing ending to an amazing story.

Xoxo

Kate
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
amazing. i loved this stry. It's going into my favourites to read over.

I loved the flashback at the end.
READER120 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
this story is utterly amazing update soon im addicted
Krazy4Spike chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Loved it! Is this the ending? If it is, then it is a good way to end it.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
I loved the ending! The way it was, in the end, simple, but the road getting there was anything but.

Serena and Cameron- wow, but they do seem like they would get along and I adored the way Serena said " no one really saw Chuck and Blair coming" So true, but they are really meant to be.

I loved that he picked out the ring when he was 18 and he knew Blair was the one, but she knew first :) So Blair. And how Blair knew Eleanor had talked to Chuck!

Adorable ending of their first night as husband and wife.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
I really liked it :) Have a nice weekend :D
TriGemini chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
I totally loved this story, a lot.

Especially, this ending.
JNYC chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
amazing!

freaking loved it... everything!
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Amazing Chapter! :)

Haha! Yess she went back to him! I can't wait to read the last chapter, even thought I'll be sad to see this story end!

~Nicole
LetMeIn1812 chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
The way Blair responds to his possessive tone is just amazing, she loves it she wants it and knows that is the one way to get Chuck to make her feel for him again. Reminding her of what she ran from and just how far she can go and it is still no use.

The way he ripped her shirt open to find the ring not there! WOW!

"And the sanctity of the backseat of the limo." Amen! :)

And the way she went to him with the ring and knew the makeup sex would be worth it- classic B&C!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
okay thats it, you HAVE to update soon! You're a fanfiction tease. Writing a fantastic chapter and then leaving it like that?

Update soon:)