Reviews for Apologies
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
"Give. Me. My. Shoes. Now." She said. The fact that she gave each word its own sentence was clear, seeing as there was a gap between each word she uttered.

"You said not to take them off, though," I replied softly. Her eyes pinched up into glares, and I knew I shouldn't have played the smart ass card.

Hahahahhahahaha xD
O chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OMG. RENESMEE IS SUCH A BRAT HERE:O

Edward and/or Bella should hear a bout this and maybe talk to her or something8)
Cc chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow I've never seen Alice mad this is perfect!
MadTwilighter chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is just like me and my sister except that we don't argue about designer shoes
Cyrille Kiwi Lynn chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like this story! I was laughing the whole time! I have never remembered Alice acting so childish like that before! Then again it is Alice... anyway, this was defiantly a good read. Reneesme acts just like me! We feel no guilt at all! This story was defiantly cute and funny! Good job!
ZellCullen chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
interesting take on Renesmee and the whole teenage girl stage shes a jerk and i like it :P
Eminnis chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This just proves Nessie is evil. I don't like her much...I mean she's alrgiht...but I don't like the older versions of her. Good story, very amusing.
aurike chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Nessie is very rude and ill-mannered..not only she took what doesn't belong to her..she even doesn't feel guilty or apologize..no matter that Alice acts a bit like child because of a shoes, of course she could've been more polite maybe, but she is still Nessies elder and Nessie should respect her! such a disrespectful child...