Reviews for The Things We Feel
castlegirl1213 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really liked this story. A happy ending for Renee and Jack.
DieHardBrendan chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That is a really nice story about Jack and Renee's relationship would be like during that day if it wasn't for those damn 24 writers.

Jack and Renee are the best 24 couple in my opinion.
Lily Rahl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Really sweet story, it made me smile. Gotta love your sense of humor! :D
charlotteloves24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
OMG this is sooo goood
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Good story and thanks for writing.
astha22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hi,

This was nice, really. I was just watching this episode last night, and wanted something to...you know... cheer me up, or make me weepy in a good way. Thank you. You did it.

astha22
fairyfloz chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Thanks for this. You captured the characters perfectly! I loved the moment when the delivery guy told Jack that he was really lucky. Renee's beautiful, just not in the Audrey sense. Please write a sequal.
24guy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
good story i love jack and renee together
ilive4jeanz chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
:) Really cute :P Thanks for sharing :P Now I'm off to the sequel :P
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
cute! I like this kind of romantic happy stories.. nice work
jen87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aaw! Nice take on what should have happened next in episode 17.
Jessahme Wren chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
The way it should've happened! I love everything about it. Thank you!
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
ahh i wish that had happened!

but NO!

the writers have to go all angsty on us!

loced the story!
a.l.russo chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
gah! this should have happened. seriously, 24 writers- can't jack be happy for once? and we all know that kim likes renee, you know, just after saving her life and all at the airport in season seven. yeah, that was no big deal. (sarcasm ; ) )

anyway, great job. i love how this was in renee's POV- it was like an outsider looking into jack's world. so lovely :)
luvinx chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really enjoyed this as well. I hope you do continue with this and, as another reviewer said, it is nice to get answers to questions we all have, even if it is not canon.

What happened to Wilson? Did she get any info? Did he go to jail or get off because she tortured him? Is he alive? What happened between her and Taylor? And on and on and on...