Reviews for IT SPARKLES
teamedward-slenderman chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
LOL
Hardygirl102 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
So it's 2012 and we don't talk anymore.. But I remember this :'( miss you.! I'm so glad we were best freinds and so sad we aren't anymore. You were more than a friend to me and I couldn't have asked for more. These were the best days 3 lol. Message me plz :)

-Stephenee a.k.a. Buttercup.!

Hahhahahhaahahhaahhahahhaha! Wow... no comment
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
HOLLY SHITTCICLES!
ilovethetwilightsagagradof2018 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was the most perverted i have ever read. 0_o I LUV IT!
FaeTigre chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
omg i almost fell off my chair laughing!
candy117 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this is legend
Sweetarts116 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow. Um... awkward silence. What exactly did you mean by :'it glows'? weird story in a not bad kind of way.
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
lol i knew other ppl thought about this! every time i ask ppl if they think it's gay that his dick sparkles they just tell me to shut up! :(
Julyanne chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
LOL, of course it does XD
Cashii11 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
HOLY SHIT! LOL that made me pee in my pants.
A Streetcar Named STOP chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Urm...I'm not going to review the story of it's self, because I don't like Humor/Parody. But the grammar was atrocious. Not the worst, but atrocious. -.-'

The thing that really killed you was syntax and comma use. The flow of the sentences was unbearable.

"Edward said while doing so, while the latter was sparkling Bella was sniffing flowers as though they were crack..."

FAIL. :P

It would flow MUCH, MUCH BETTER if it were written with someone of the 5th grade level education.

"Edward continued. As he did so, Bella was sniffing flowers as if they were crack."

Much better. :D

Also, if you want to show someone stretched a word out, it works much better to use a hyphen then abuse a poor letter.

"Emet!"

Could simply be:

'Em-mett!"

Terr.
Kattelara chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Lol. Of course it would sparkle! It just makes sense. Though, you would think Emmett would be happy that it glows. It would be like a spotlight for Rosalie. Like "This is all for you, babe."

Super funny!
SarahCullen17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Haha I love parodies. Yours was hilarious. I wish I could dream about Edward and Emmett's penises.
Primsy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I loved reading this, but seriously IT WAS REALLY DISTURBING. How does anyone dream about that kind of stuff glowing... Keep writing but not about your dreams...