Reviews for More Than Anyone Else
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 7/19
Meh I really don't like Hiei. he is kinda ruining the story for me...
agoblinbabe chapter 1 . 5/31
This story is such a favorite of mine, that I must have read it at least a half dozen times! The recurring theme you have is such a cute idea and I think you nailed everyone's voice, particularly Botan's! You have a great way of recounting scenes in the show but still keeping it interesting with different characters' narratives.
TheSailorette chapter 14 . 4/26
Wow. That is all I can say is wow! Your stories are always well written and well executed. This brought a smile to my heart. I love the character interactions and the humor put in it to lighten up a tense situation. Especially Yusuke and Kuwabara. At one point at the beginning of one of the chapters I nearly spit my cereal across my dining room I was laughing so hard! I love all your HieiXBotan fanfictions! Keep up the good work!
OccupationalLurker2016 chapter 7 . 4/13
I had to drop in a review here - i love the subtle way you repeat the theme of the title as his relationship with Botan progresses. Very clever, very fun!
Ryanne7 chapter 14 . 2/11
I'm officially a HxB convert! I loved how you're tailored this fix so cleverly while maintaining everyone's character! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your work! anyway, thank you for that enjoyable storyKeep up the great work! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
This is very good writing. All the characters are in character which most people do not accomplish with botan and hie I most of the time.
Alalaes chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
What can I say? I think my favourite aspect of this story is your characterisation; it was spot on, literally my head-canon! Overall it was a pleasure to read; everything flowed so well, I can tell you put in a lot of work. Thank you.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Omg I can't believe about this story of yours! I thought it was familiar and I'm so glad I'm reading it again. It's so good to come back and see how awesome it is! Also that gum scene *swoons forever cause hiei u freaking dog, you!*
WhereforeArtThou chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I love this story so much, I'm reading it again!

I just wanted to let you know though, you have a tiny mistake here - Hiei and Kurama were only attacked by, and showed up in the ring with, 1 robot, not 2. They were being chased by its 2 arms, and Kurama managed to get the arm that was chasing him to crash against the arm that had pinned Hiei against the tree. Also, you wrote them running back to the ring after that, but that's not what happened; they beat up the demon that had been giving the robot orders until the demon spilled his guts about everything Ichigaki had done, and then Hiei and Kurama raced off and found the human boys' ill master, and Kurama made him a salve based off the symptoms and then the 3 of them returned to the ring with the robot.

Also, if you're ever in the mood for editing these chapters, I think it would be super cool if you included that, after Ichigaki injected himself and got all big, Hiei jumped in front of Yusuke, to protect him, until Yusuke told him no and to leave Ichigaki to him, at which Hiei sort of smiled and backed off. The way you have it written here right now, it's not clear that Hiei automatically moved to protect his friend, and I think it's one of his sweetest moments (: And I'm sure Botan would love it too.

Anyway, enough rambling haha. Hiei x Botan is my absolute favorite pairing and you did a great job portraying them realistically! ~
SheWolfMedjai chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
Please write another!
odango88 chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
This was such a great story! It was really clever how you kept working the title into the text. And I liked how we got to experience 5 he story from a slightly different perspective than the anime.
okra chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Im so loving this but I think your Botan is too much of a ditzy clumsy princess, your characterization of Hiei though is great, non ooc
0.lumia.0 chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
what an amazing story! this is a true gem. it's going to be hard to find another Botan/Hiei fanfic that can compete with this one. beautiful job!
crimsontears82684 chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Thank you for this fic. I have tried to find a non-yaoi fic that wasnt written by a 12 year old for two days now. The evolution of feeling between the two felt organic while still keeping them both really in character.
Ceye chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
(Posting this today because my Internet went out just as I was to post it last night!) WHOOOO! Nice! I sat here and read it all in one sitting! Most excellent! :Throws confetti all over the place: Your ending is quite nice, and I just love how you included all the tourny characters! As an aside, I totally agree with Botan on the "girlfriend" thing. The whole "boyfriend"/"girlfriend" terminology just doesn't cut it when you're referring to someone who is so special to you that they are beyond such trivial terms. Thank you so much for the (second!) great read! :D