Reviews for More Than Anyone Else
WhereforeArtThou chapter 4 . 7/2
I love this story so much, I'm reading it again!

I just wanted to let you know though, you have a tiny mistake here - Hiei and Kurama were only attacked by, and showed up in the ring with, 1 robot, not 2. They were being chased by its 2 arms, and Kurama managed to get the arm that was chasing him to crash against the arm that had pinned Hiei against the tree. Also, you wrote them running back to the ring after that, but that's not what happened; they beat up the demon that had been giving the robot orders until the demon spilled his guts about everything Ichigaki had done, and then Hiei and Kurama raced off and found the human boys' ill master, and Kurama made him a salve based off the symptoms and then the 3 of them returned to the ring with the robot.

Also, if you're ever in the mood for editing these chapters, I think it would be super cool if you included that, after Ichigaki injected himself and got all big, Hiei jumped in front of Yusuke, to protect him, until Yusuke told him no and to leave Ichigaki to him, at which Hiei sort of smiled and backed off. The way you have it written here right now, it's not clear that Hiei automatically moved to protect his friend, and I think it's one of his sweetest moments (: And I'm sure Botan would love it too.

Anyway, enough rambling haha. Hiei x Botan is my absolute favorite pairing and you did a great job portraying them realistically! ~
SheWolfMedjai chapter 14 . 6/30
Please write another!
odango88 chapter 14 . 4/23
This was such a great story! It was really clever how you kept working the title into the text. And I liked how we got to experience 5 he story from a slightly different perspective than the anime.
okra chapter 3 . 4/5
Im so loving this but I think your Botan is too much of a ditzy clumsy princess, your characterization of Hiei though is great, non ooc
0.lumia.0 chapter 14 . 3/4
what an amazing story! this is a true gem. it's going to be hard to find another Botan/Hiei fanfic that can compete with this one. beautiful job!
crimsontears82684 chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Thank you for this fic. I have tried to find a non-yaoi fic that wasnt written by a 12 year old for two days now. The evolution of feeling between the two felt organic while still keeping them both really in character.
Ceye chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
(Posting this today because my Internet went out just as I was to post it last night!) WHOOOO! Nice! I sat here and read it all in one sitting! Most excellent! :Throws confetti all over the place: Your ending is quite nice, and I just love how you included all the tourny characters! As an aside, I totally agree with Botan on the "girlfriend" thing. The whole "boyfriend"/"girlfriend" terminology just doesn't cut it when you're referring to someone who is so special to you that they are beyond such trivial terms. Thank you so much for the (second!) great read! :D
Ceye chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
I totally agree with you when you say you didn't want to write the fights. It can be an iffy feeling when you do a fic like this: you want to account for the time that wasn't spoken for in the series, but at the same time, that means you have to go over what happened in the show and include details about it, including all the fights. I'm completely on board with the sentiment to just want to focus on the character development! Good chapter nonetheless!
Ceye chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
I love how you're so chipper! :D This chapter was indeed a downer, and in a way, I'm glad it's over, but it was really quite good!
Ceye chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
This chapter is very cute; way to pay Hiei back, Hiro. :P
Ceye chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Kurama's a sneaky, conniving bastard. :D
Ceye chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Hiro and Botan and Hiei are all just too wonderful! :D
Ceye chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Me gusta! Dinner for two, please! A most excellent chapter, my dear! :D
Ceye chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Man, I don't know your interest in it, but the end of this chapter kind of makes me wish you did Hiei x Botan x Kurama stories; you know, ones full of angst and jealousy and that kind of thing. Hehe, oh well. Great chapter!
Ceye chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I really like his reaction to her sniffling! :D