Reviews for More Than Anyone Else
Shka chapter 14 . 10/13
I enjoyed it a lot. This is my first Yuyu Hakusho fanfic and i'm not disapointed. Looking forward for your other Hiei stories ;)
Sora Taka Shingetsu chapter 14 . 6/15
This is beautiful, this is the second story I read from you and I can not stop saying that I love the structure it has! You got me trapped! Every time I fall in love with your stories. XD. I did not sleep to know what happened until I finished reading it, I walked around with little schoolgirl's shrieks as I read every word and every chapter of this story of yours, I love how you reflect Botan and Hiei, it's like ... I do not know how to describe it, but You gave her a fluids that I loved 3
Kuramag33 chapter 14 . 6/9
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS AND I LOVE YOUR WORK

YOU DA MANN
azala23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Your stories are absolutely wonderful. I happened to stumble upon this one and I am now an absolute HieiXBotan convert! You've actually inspired me to write my own story, too!

You are an incredible writer and I plan on dedicating far more hours delving into your work. Thank you for this masterpiece!
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Meh I really don't like Hiei. he is kinda ruining the story for me...
sharklazer chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
This story is such a favorite of mine, that I must have read it at least a half dozen times! The recurring theme you have is such a cute idea and I think you nailed everyone's voice, particularly Botan's! You have a great way of recounting scenes in the show but still keeping it interesting with different characters' narratives.
TheSailorette chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
Wow. That is all I can say is wow! Your stories are always well written and well executed. This brought a smile to my heart. I love the character interactions and the humor put in it to lighten up a tense situation. Especially Yusuke and Kuwabara. At one point at the beginning of one of the chapters I nearly spit my cereal across my dining room I was laughing so hard! I love all your HieiXBotan fanfictions! Keep up the good work!
OccupationalLurker2016 chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
I had to drop in a review here - i love the subtle way you repeat the theme of the title as his relationship with Botan progresses. Very clever, very fun!
Ryanne7 chapter 14 . 2/11/2016
I'm officially a HxB convert! I loved how you're tailored this fix so cleverly while maintaining everyone's character! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your work! anyway, thank you for that enjoyable storyKeep up the great work! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
This is very good writing. All the characters are in character which most people do not accomplish with botan and hie I most of the time.
Alalaes chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
What can I say? I think my favourite aspect of this story is your characterisation; it was spot on, literally my head-canon! Overall it was a pleasure to read; everything flowed so well, I can tell you put in a lot of work. Thank you.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Omg I can't believe about this story of yours! I thought it was familiar and I'm so glad I'm reading it again. It's so good to come back and see how awesome it is! Also that gum scene *swoons forever cause hiei u freaking dog, you!*
WhereforeArtThou chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I love this story so much, I'm reading it again!

I just wanted to let you know though, you have a tiny mistake here - Hiei and Kurama were only attacked by, and showed up in the ring with, 1 robot, not 2. They were being chased by its 2 arms, and Kurama managed to get the arm that was chasing him to crash against the arm that had pinned Hiei against the tree. Also, you wrote them running back to the ring after that, but that's not what happened; they beat up the demon that had been giving the robot orders until the demon spilled his guts about everything Ichigaki had done, and then Hiei and Kurama raced off and found the human boys' ill master, and Kurama made him a salve based off the symptoms and then the 3 of them returned to the ring with the robot.

Also, if you're ever in the mood for editing these chapters, I think it would be super cool if you included that, after Ichigaki injected himself and got all big, Hiei jumped in front of Yusuke, to protect him, until Yusuke told him no and to leave Ichigaki to him, at which Hiei sort of smiled and backed off. The way you have it written here right now, it's not clear that Hiei automatically moved to protect his friend, and I think it's one of his sweetest moments (: And I'm sure Botan would love it too.

Anyway, enough rambling haha. Hiei x Botan is my absolute favorite pairing and you did a great job portraying them realistically! ~
SheWolfMedjai chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
Please write another!
odango88 chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
This was such a great story! It was really clever how you kept working the title into the text. And I liked how we got to experience 5 he story from a slightly different perspective than the anime.