Reviews for Pavement and Resolve
BellaRide28 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Yay! Another great fic... I hope more is on the way!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Very Nice. Too bad Carlton didn't anticipate an annoying faux-psychic becoming a nuisance when he became a detective :)

Anyway, great job...
jediyam chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
loved the conclusion!
J.L. Hastings chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I'm so glad you wrote this! I look forward to any updates from you. Carlton is an interesting and somewhat underrated character and I'm glad to see others love him as much as I do! Good work, and if there's any more updates for this, let them come quickly! _
kaidiii chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Excellent! I like it!
jediyam chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
aww, poor teenage lassie! can't wait to see how this turns out.
kaidiii chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Awesome story!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story! I love seeing some teenaged Lassiter, and it's interesting to see that I'm not the only one who imagined him as a disadvantaged child growing up. (In the story I'm writing I make Carlton Lassiter have little money growing up as well. I don't know why, but I just can't imagine him coming from a well-off family, he's far too serious to have had everything handed to him in on a silver platter.

Keep up the awesome work!
coffeebuddha chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
*squees* Oh my God, you really have no idea how much I'm enjoying Angry!Beaten!Teen!Lassie. This makes me want to pet him and tell him that it'll be okay and maybe give him his gun to cuddle/shoot.
coffeebuddha chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Sweet pineapple, I love you. I'm so beyond happy that you decided to post this. It's just...gah.