Reviews for Le Chevalier
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Oh goodness please finish this. your writing is amazing.
Suilven chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love what you've done so far and would love to see more!
Sasse1892 chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Wow. That would've been embaressing. (winces).

I'm enjoying it so far and am looking forward to the next chapter. :)
sammy515 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Thank you Axia West; I'm loving the story & characters.

It's great to see the Orlesian/Fereldan dynamic at the tower.
Crisium chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
I just came back to reread and realized I'd forgotten to review the last chapter- I do hope you plan to continue, because this is one of the most fun stories in the DA fandom. I'd love to see Cullen's take on what he witnessed, and hope he doesn't wear out his blankies.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Another addictive chapter! I'm loving it. Liselle and Didier are such compelling and real characters. I enjoyed the duel between them, and the backstory of them being a bit like rebels in the Orlesian tower. Poor Liselle, she and Cullen are both having a hard time of it, aren't they? I liked the nod to Cullen's feelings about the other mage before, very good. Can't wait to read on!
Zute chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Portnoy's Complaint, if Portnoy had been a templar. I love it!
coldblossom chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Aww. Poor Cullen. Poor Lisette. It isn't quite the romance novel she though it'd be. You're an awesome writer and I love that you update so often. Please do continue!
celtic-twinkie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You just became my fave fanfic author :)
coldblossom chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
You are an update-fiend! I 3 it! And I just love...well,everything. I think Lisette is actually pretty awesome. Her motto should be "I solemnly swear I am up to no good!" I was hoping, at the end of Chapter 4, that Cullen would catch her in his room but now I'm not so sure. It'll be interesting to see how she manages to get out, though. Update again soon!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
How has this little gem escaped my notice until now? I only have time to read the first chapter! Oh! It's got me completely hooked, and I don't want to wait... but nevermind. For now, I'll just review the first chapters and read the next as soon as I can!

Anyway, I loved it (obviously). Liselle is a very appealing character, and considering I don't usually like OCs, that says a lot. I love her scathing wit (especially that line about Cullen being like the the equivilent of the hot one in the leper colony, lol). Especially because when she's on her own, she lets her guard down a little. You've captured Cullen perfectly too. It's the perfect combination of his sterness after the ambomination attack, and his shy awkwardness with the female mage in the origin story. The fact that shes Orlesian makes it even better, extra tension! You describe the atmosphere in the tower perfectly, especially with the divisions between Templars, Orlesian and Fereldan mages. Oh, I can't wait for my next fix!
Amhran Comhrac chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
I'm totally loving this story. I love how you've portrayed the Orlesian point of view in it, that's such a unique change, and how you switch between Lisette and Cullen's perspective.
coldblossom chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Oh how did I miss this story? Its very good. I like how you've thrown a new twist into the Cullen/mage romance by making the mage foreign and by adding the history that Cullen *did* have a mage he admired, but she fell to demonic possession. I love the conflict they both share, and I especially love how you're fleshing-out the differences between the culture of the Orlesian mages and the Ferelden mages. Great touch. Update again soon!
Nithu chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
M, I love Cullen stories and this one is coming along nicely :)
Crisium chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
You are an updating machine today!

And oh, that awful man, taking her last book. I hope he has nightmares about it. ;)