Reviews for Echoes
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 6/3
Oh dear God don't tell me he imprinted?
Not sure how canon this story is, but in relation to the bloodlines of the wolf gene Colin Littlesea and Jacob Black are first cousins. Colin's mother Connie is Billy's sister.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 6/3
Ok no disrespect I've read hundreds of stories that are JXB. And I hate the ones where she just ups and leaves Jacob and Charlie. No explination, no common curtesy of their feelings, and just being a huge coward. She proves time and time again that she was just a weak puppet of the Cullens. And a Bea like that deserves to be a Cullen cause thats the easy way out. She was never a wolf girl cause they are fearless and know loyalty because they're pack. This Bea I already hate she's weak, she's not a wolf girl.
Ariel-Scarlett chapter 21 . 1/16
This is one those fanfics I keep coming back even after years go by. Great story! Very well written. I'm always loving those stories where Jake and Bella are reunited after a long time apart. :) I like how you made them figure out their feelings and fears and insecurities and find each other again. The dark side of Jake, the aftermath of Bella's disappearance actually made sense. He was so in love with her, so committed to her after all. The imprinting thing with Vanessa was very interesting, I like your take on that. Loved your Embry also, always on Bella's side and such a good friend to Jake. I very much appreciate that Bella was able to let go of Edward for good and that there was no Edward-Jake fighting or anything like that. Alice mentioning "two" had to be about Bella's future kids, right? :)
Good job, thank you!
athome Jo chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
I have never been on Team Jacob, but I recently ventured into J/B fics (out of curiosity). This story just made me fall in love with Jacob Black. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Well done!

AtHome Jo
chikissexy0520 chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
Love
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
She might need embry there for Jacob when she talks
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
So embry is a good friend of bella? Did Jacob imprint on bella?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
It won't be easy
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
Is Victoria still around?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Embry and quil seem happy to see her. Will embry imprint on bella?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Did jake imprint on nessa? Who did embry imprint on?
Tweetz22 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
I thought he was doing the deed to!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Shitty story ...selfish bitch
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
The writing was beautiful, I found myself holding my breath, heart pounding throughout much of the story, thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2016