Reviews for Goddess Of Fate
Kitsune6 chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
I really wanted to read this story, but the lack of editing is awful. Punctuation mistakes are bad, but there are many, many misspellings that spellcheck would catch, and makes this literally seem the work of a twelve year old.

Proofing is not optional. The last two chapters were bad enough to be taken down for violating FF's terms, but i won't report you. I'll just stop reading, like most people.
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
the animalistic attraction between dilly and hitomi was great!
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
finally DH action! But still the Van/Millerna kissing scene disgusted me! makes me shudder at the thought so scary
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
great another dh story! i know that you haven't updated this story for years now but i would still want to give my opinion on it. the story's pretty good except for the van and millerna pairing. i mean, come on! van and millerna! that's disgusting man! millerna looks as if she's 3 or 4 years older than Van, Hitomi and the Dragonslayers even if she's just the same age as them! ew
FallenGoddessOfBattle chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
i know its been a very long time since you last up-dated this fantastic piece of escaflown fan work, but i just have to ask... are you ever going to finish it?

please do!
Kura-sama chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
OMG evil place to end the chaper! Is Dilandau going to change her choice somehow ...? I don't think she's just going to hand it all to the Dark One with no interferences, Dilandau's gotta do something to stop what's "his" from getting away _~ Can't wait till you update~!
EscaPhan225 chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
keep updating! pllzz amazing fic! wats gonna happen next!
0001001 chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
hey,

I really like this. Keep up the great work!
Renleek chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
AH! This is so good! I'm so sad you're not updating and ficishing the LAST chapter!**sobs uncontrollably**

Please please update! Anyway, this was a lot of fun to read!
Renleek chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
GAWD Dilly-kun is freakin hot in this fic! Besides the spelling mistakes, I really think this is an awesome fic! I love the story, how it flows and how it just keeps you reading! I am in love with Dilly-SAMA in this! He's so confident and arrogant and pervy oh!lol! I'm glad Hitomi is a strong woman in this. I have to admit that at many times while I watched the series, I found myself screaming "Oh COME ON u stupid girl!" lol. But this fis brings out her strength which she DOES have!
Renleek chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Oh wow! This is amazing!... the idea is **gets breath knocked out** so damn original! Thank you for that! I can't believe this is a D/H fic! *flails wildly* That was my moment of insanity! But really, I am excited beyonf words to continue reading the upcoming chapters! THANK YOU so MUCH Authoress-san!
redsmartiez chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
can not wait for the nex chappie...MORE DILANDAU! YEA
DigiFox86 chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
HOLY SHIT DUDE! A cliffy that's just so mean! I totally have to know what happens! Dude I love you story, it rad, I really hope Dilandau get there in time, hopfully Hitomi's desition it the right one. YOu rule dude. Kudos!
blah chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
cool so far! dilandau good, allen prick!
Kya77 chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
OH man! Please finish this fic. I am sitting here just crazed for the final chapter. I want Hitomi and Dilandau together. I want her to see the light and turn away from Jaden. OH this is frustrating when you haven't updated in so long. I know you have put everything on hold and I understand having to do that I have too. I just hope you finish this one it's great!