Reviews for A Time to Every Purpose Under Heaven
Maria chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Nice character study.
theybelongtogether chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I loved the story. It was intelligent and sweet and very in-character.

But, by the way, how did you come up with those random gps-ccordinates on the bottom? I searched them in google maps and the lead to some field in Australia... Do you live around there?

But anyway, great story.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
just a teensy bit out of character, but i liked it.
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
i luved it :)
LondonLi chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
You have such a great grasp of their characters. Not a happy little story, but a very well written one. And one I can definitely seeing Booth, and consequently Brennan, have to face.
eitoph chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
The way you write is so elegant, whenever I read one of your stories what impresses me most is the style.

This was such a touching story, and the subject matter handled so well.

I loved:

"Nothing has been solved. Nothing has really been made better. Still, she allows herself to sink into the comfort of sitting across from him. To acknowledge the irreplaceable singularity of him. Yes, he is big; and yes, he is strong. And yes, he is in need of something only she can give him.

She is not going to let anything screw that up."

It's just amazingly well phrased, and such a powerful ending. Thank you for writing :)
jsiebert chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Well done excellent story you really understand Booth and Bones and dysfunctional systems like families and the army.

More chapters please. I would love to see Parkers POV and Rebecca's POV and a needs to grow up.
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story.
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow. I was taken aback that Booth would hit Parker, but his description of wailing on him doesn't match up with the actual slap. Nicely played. You have a good understanding of Booth and that his actions will be magnified by his own father's actions. Again, good insight.

I especially liked how Brennan could categorize the worth of each person to Booth- Jack could rail against the world, Cam could provide certain insights, and so on. And she is rational explanations.

Very insightful. Very compelling.
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
First, let me say, I was thrilled to see you pop up in my InBox! Next let me say your writing is amazing, but I already knew that. This was really intense on so many levels, and I appreciate the harsh realities you speak of. As a piece of stand alone work, I applaud you. As a glimpse of dark Booth, I boo you. But, both of these emotions are a result of simultaneously hating what you've wrote and loving how you wrote it. Whew!