Reviews for VampireTimeTricker
Slayer1Q chapter 15 . 2/24
It was a great story so far. Moka and Tsukune were finally coming around to each other in the last chapter. Why did you stop? You have a great story and it could become even better if you just add to it.
Duinithias chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
Very good story entertaining and a interesting spin on tsukune. Ill be looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
-Duinithias
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
A pity this has not been updated, the English improved enormously and the story is very good.
Nutella Man chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Très bonne fic, même si tu devrais pensé a prendre un beta lecteur. J'espère que ta abandonné l'histoire.
Simdol chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I hope you would continue this story!
And yes, your grammar and spelling dramatically improved past few chapters..

I licked the fact that your fanfiction actually had plot instead of just made up plots for each chapter.
I wish to know more about "Approximation time lost: 0 days" as I find it as mysterious.

Please release another chopter soon, I look forward for more interesting stories :)
ShadowLandQueen chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
pls update more...
kazuki2292 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
next chapter please _
AmazingJappyWonder99 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Update, pls. I read all the chapters in this one day, and IT'S AWESOME!
AmazingJappyWonder99 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Tsukune Aono
Forever Rahhel chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
This is pretty good. The darker tone reminds me of the recent chapters of the manga. Still not sure why you included some stuff from the anime, since the anime was total garbage.

The relationship between Tsukune and Moka develops really nicely over time as it should. Loved how he teased her in this chapter especially.

The writing could be better of course. You would really benefit from a beta reader. For example you seem to use "death" instead of "dead" most of the time. Some expressions are also off for example:

"No, there are too many people who could have done Kuyou."

You forgot the "in" after "done". The expression is "done in".

Despite such mistakes the plot and characterization is enjoyable and I would love to read more. Keep it up!
huntersaren chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
I celebrate the long over due return of timetricker. A wonder full story that doesn't give Tsukune a massive over baring power but one with rule and more importantly consequences for using said powers. This is my fav. RV Story and with a return to the net I eagerly await more chapters.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Update. Please add angst, like moka becoming cold towards tsukune abuse him.
voidblade6 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
You know this story reminds me of Harry potter and the wastelands of time... A great but deeply flawed story.
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I am loving the story so far keep up the good work!

As of right now I think Tsukune power is speeding up time for his body or something similair to that.
Mas2009 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
is there even a future to this story because I felt that you're wasted your time with this chapter...yes I read your AN up but again I ask if you're seriously considering continuing it...