Reviews for Who was I...?
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
a haunting compulsion- a tour of feelings- a fulfilling ending. an intriguing story told in emotions and impressions.
Kyone chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
I still can't figure it out...um...can you e-mail me the answer or something?
Kyone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Who...I don't know. No clue!
Peter Parker chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
Captures the feeling of the Shinto religion for the spiritual force that lives in nature.
Yronhand chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
Fanfics aren't the same as pro. written stories. The fanfics we make come from our minds and hearts. Just keep it up.

I'm thinking this is either Kaoru or Kenshin
JustStyle chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Argh! Why did you stop there? Please write more soon! I need to know what happens next!
Lady A chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
Hi!

Thought I'd write you a short message to comment on your fic. It's great so far! _ It'd be interesting to see this develop. Please continue it soon!
Jason M. Lee chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
*holds breath but passes out* oroooooo... _#
Gypsy-chan chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
Wow! Such a great chapter! At first I thought I knew but then I was wrong after reading Chapter two. Great job in keeping us guessing. I can't wait until the next chapter. :)
Mara-Amber chapter 2 . 2/9/2002
Hey, I knew it! I knew it! Her father was a kendo-instructor! Wonderful story! Are you going to stop here? I think so :-). Thanks for writing, if you are not planing to continue.
FeistyDreams chapter 2 . 2/9/2002
Ee...me like...not that I confusing, I understood it, anyways...gah! I keep on making those stupid faces! AH!...erm...*ahem*...anyways...I understand the whole connection thing between brain and fingers...it happens aaaaaall the time to me...well...anyways...I loved it!...and...yeah...maybe you could include more, rather than make that the ending ::smiles::Please? erm...enough begging...I'll go now...bye!
M.Kasshoku chapter 2 . 2/9/2002
You've got me guessing. ORO? I'm very intrigued. Please keep writing it!
omochi chapter 2 . 2/9/2002
AWESOME! I LOVE THIS...it's ...original and great writing style...you explain everything...it makes me feel like I actually there...great! please write more...SOON..
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
I love this fic. The first chapter was written very well. You are a talented writer. So you want us to guess who this person is. Ok, I love playing guessing games. So let's see, you say the person touches wood and is fond of it. Could it be kindly old Gepetto? Or maybe Pinnochio? How about Paul Bunyan? Ok, I give up. I guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out. Hurry with the next chapter please. :)
Mara-Amber chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
AH! I know it! I know it! Please hurry with chapter two! *HOPS UP AND DOWN* Mara is 'on adrenaline'.

I hope it will not turn out to be as sad as my short story! PLEASE! This chapter is already sad enough, but I'm having a VERY bad feeling about it! I hope you have more problems about 'finishing' your main-characters than I have.

VERY serious: Please take your time with the other fic you are working on! It is too precious to hurry and mess up.