Reviews for Fortuna
Garfakcy-chan chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I never actually thought of these 2 as a couple until I found this. I was only reading it just because there are so few Luppi fics out there but now I'm really interested! I also really like your portrayal of Luppi. I love it when people embrace his assholeness.

I really hope you continue this at some point. I want to know what happens_
shadowlover31 chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
I really liked this story so could you please update it I know life gets in the way and stuff but its been 5 years since u updated so either u abandoned it or forgot about it it both but I've haven't seen any fanfiction with toushrio and luppi together as a couple. It's would interesting to see where it goes. I think it's cute considering they both have enfemmenite features and are roughly around the same height and quickly tempered. I think it'll make a good story to read anyway. Well that's it have a goodnight or day depending on when u read this. Ja ne
ninjacake43 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wow I like this one
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Please pretty please continue! I love this pairing and there isn't many of them! Pretty please continue?
Dat face chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Oh hell Luppi right when I was starting to like you too! D:
Kara kun chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Oh preety please update this, I have fallen in love with this crack pair!~
Denna Tejat chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This is too good! I like your idea, and I will definitely keep my eye on this.
redchicken888 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Awesome! This is really great! Why don't you continue it?
iLuppie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very good! Thanks taitofan.
Chocolate.Mello.89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well written! This was so hot! I love this story sooo update soon please!
Kisama-sama chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Gah, please update, i luv this story. Its hard to find a story with these two, and i luv this hahah.
Impulsive Hummingbird chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Okay, so, awhile back I found the first chapter of this and completely loved it! And now that I've found the second chapter of one of my favourite pairings, I'm about to pull my hair out because of the ending.

Please update soon, or I'll cry all over my keyboard. 3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Cute!love it please update
Preposterous-Puppet chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Cooooontinue plzzzz! I need to know what happens next :3 Please! *puppy dog eyes*

xPxWxSx
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
ome on man i need an update XP

this is the first good Luppi x Tochiro story i've found and i wanna read more, so find a plot bunny and start writing! Pleaaas XP