Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eighth Chevron
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Im now glad this is abandoned, this is just stupid. and that doesn't even count the fact Jack should be a general by the time the Atlantis expedition is launched.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
I began to really love these crossovers. They are unexpected and exciting. And yours even more so. After reading the first series, I realised that the action it's still to enter the scene. So I cannot wait to see what's next. Thanks a lot for taking the time of your life to entertain us.
Calebros chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I haven't even passed the A/N, but I have a question. How did they go to atlantis without the ZPM that O'niell would have found? They don't even know about the outpost. And SGA 1st season is SG1's 8th, yet in Chappa'ai they were in season 6
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
This is a fascinating start. It's been several years since you updated. Do you plan on continuing?
pianomouse chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
If your muse ever returns, I would love to read more.
m0untainc1imber chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Please please please please PLEASE continue this story! It's off to a great start and I can't wait to read more.
realitytravel chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Please update this story
Sitanya chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
really nice story ! :)
Nessa2685 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Interesting...

Will read it later.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Whoo whoo whoo whoo, amazing, please more I'm begging for an update

SE
jupimako chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
more please! this fic is awesome. i really hope you haven't decided to abandon it.
zafaran chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Any chance of getting more chapters on this story any time soon? This is an interesting series, and I'd love to find out where it goes from here. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
fraewyn chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Awesome fic!

Cant wait of more!
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Uh oh it can't be good if the wraiths are asking foe help. I hope Robards hasn't gone all evil or a wraiths developed magic. Please update some more soon
acelly chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Ooooooh, you can't leave t there. I *really* want to know what happens next!

Please write more.

Please! Pretty okease? Pretty please with sugar on top? :-)