Reviews for The War of l'Cie, ShinRa, and Sanctum
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
cool story
Erica chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
I like how you mixed the game characters and places together, i hope you keep writing more chapters
Wings of the Skies chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Hi again! I finally had time to read your story! And all i gotta say is that i honestly LOVE it! Please, please update asap. Oh and could you update up to chapter 11 on my birthday? Remember, it's on the 10 of june. :D

HiddenChaser chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I shall wait!

I would love to see an update. After all, you are a great writer. It would really suck if you chose not to keep writing...

I really hope that is not the case but I know that we all have our own lives.

So, please update!
Gravenimage chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Awesome story.
BiJane chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
I'm still keeping with -.-

Hee, got to love Yuffie... She's amusing and fun, just like she should be. Her lines are pretty in character, I can just picture how she'd look saying some of them, and her relationships with the other characters are great!

I love the Yuffie/Tifa bit, arguing over Serah, brilliant little details, and something that really would happen. The 'Great Ninja' bit was perfectly in character too. I kept getting mental images of Yuffie in Crisis Core...

...why is my review centred around Yuffie?

I still want to know what's happening :p Oh, and -.-

Hee, great update! Um, just to say, you can reply directly to reviews: on the review page, there's a small white speech bubble to the right of the review (just left of the yellow exclamation mark). Click the bubble and a reply-to-review comes up, so you don't need to post it in the story.

Anyway, *hugs* and yay! I'm really enjoying reading this again.
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Been a while since you updated, good to have you back :)

Nice two chapters.

I think Tifa should be closer to Serah

I'll try and give better reviews in the future
Yukihikari-chan chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
This wasn't all that bad, would used just a little bit of cleaning up and a tad more decription. But it was good! It was nice yo know you're still writing this! :D

Personally, I think Yuffie should be closer to Serah because I can just see training sessions with them together & sharing their past hardships. Plus Yuffie is so fun and energetic and Serah can sometimes be a bit too serious, Yuffie would be able to lighten her up :D But it's only my opinion
Serah chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
A good chapter, nice and long and well written!

But I must disagree on two things! Lightning and Cloud aren't that alike. Lightning's confident, maternal, sarcastic and has a dry sense of humor. Whereas Cloud questions himself, isn't maternal and not sarcastic. Them being from the military is their only real similarity!

And two; they don't look that alike.
GazerBlitz chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
What's wrong with lightning! Anyway, new reader here :) Love your writing style and how you crossed over 2 final fantasy series. Cant wait to read more. Update soon please :)
BiJane chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
I love Yuffie in this chapter. It's been a while since I played the game so i won't be able to do many character critiques, but Yuffie feels about right; plus she's fun and amusing, which is always a good thing.

Marlene was nice too, the childish perspective was a good touch, not many people can manage it too well. One flaw (I'm trying to be very picky), is that you sometimes 'over-describe': did Marlene's speech really require the adjective 'naively'. just a small thing though.

Very interesting storyline though, I still want to know what happens -.- You've created quite an intriguing world, and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Poruporu chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Thank for the update! _

I have to admitted that I read this story months ago and at first I thought I wouldnt be able to know what will happen next. But today I got the notification that its already updated...thats make my day! :D

Just want to tell than I really love your plot, Lightning is my fav character in FF series and to see the crossover with another greatest FF game is wonderful.

Ill be waiting for the next chapter! XD
HiddenChaser chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
I don't care how many times you say you are sorry. I am just GLAD you updated!
Noiz chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Man, great story! I really like the way you portray the characters - very fitting. :D Looking forward to the next chapter(s)!

P.S. I'm actually pretty pleased with the LightningXSerah pairing. It doesn't matter to me if it's romantic or not (well...I'm leaning a little more to the cest side haha) - its just that you really bring out their characteristics well and the plot is perfect to shed some light on their inner thoughts and personalities outside of the game - in your own way of course. Also, there aren't that many LightningXSerah fics that are as good as this one, keep it up! :D
ziel101 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
I really like your story here; I've been loking for a good FFXIII and FFVII crossover, and this is by far my favorite! Mostly because I'm not a fan of Lightning being paired up with anybody, I just want a story like this! please, I hope you continue this.

P.S I love the way you write!