Reviews for Terry's Quest for Tea Cakes
Noxilicious chapter 1 . 5/14
THIS FANFICTION IS MY LIFE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *goes into a corner to cry forever*
The Patient One chapter 1 . 4/2
Quite nice, I think, quite nice. Plausible, too.
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
BIEN PENSSADO
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Nice happy story, with humour laden in all over :-)
jkbat chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
X'D Perfect balance of hilarity and brooding. I love it!
Linariel chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Don't listen to anyone who puts down this fic. It's quite good. I really enjoyed it all. You stayed in character and produced a memorable fic that just left me feeling all fuzzy inside. I love seeing Terry bonding with Bruce. And the new Batman talking to Dick was great also. I got a kick out of the mention of Selina especially since Bruce has kept such tabs on her. The whole idea of it being Alfred's recipe was memorable as well. Well executed and thoroughly enjoyable. I have a feeling this is one of my top five Batman Beyond Fanfics. Wonderful work thank you so much for writing this!
writergirl3005 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
A lovely story. Though I would have like to see Bruce and Dick talk and see Bruce call Selina.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Great work, Please do continue this story, it was funny and sweet.
ConstructiveWriter chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Despite the quality of the ideas in this fic, your tenses suck ass. I hope you've corrected them in later works, they were quite painful to read here.
bookworm900603 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Fun. Nice story. Wonder what Bruce got as presents?
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
. :)
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
And we all wished this happened when Batman Beyond was airing or even when Justice League Unlimited was airing. *sigh* Anyway, I love this, really nicely done and very warm and fuzzy too. I just grin like an idiot when I read it. Everyone's in character and it's sometimes just nice to sit back and read a fluffy fic in the BB universe before diving back into the more...intense ones.

-Shadow Chaser
pixileanin chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Dick was hilarious here. I think he is my favorite character in this. Snappy old man! Good thing he had the recipe, or Terry would have gone through all of that for nothing.
Kieran-Prince chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I'm so happy you put Dick in here. He's my favorite character in the Batman series, after Batman of course XD

The story was really funny. And I loved that the humor wasn't really...corny, if that makes sense. The characters were really entertaining and seemed to be in character.

I think my favorite part was the interaction between Dick and Terry. I do kid of feel bad for Dick though.

This was a fun read. I haven't read something in a while that has made me laugh out loud every few seconds (and I'm not just saying that). :D
xabandonedx chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Lol this is fun you should really get a second part out there.