Reviews for Terry's Quest for Tea Cakes
IReadNoNonsense chapter 1 . 3/8/2022
Oh! I love how sweet this is
Maxiamise chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
I still re-read this, now and again
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Thank you for this sweet short story. Hope you have a nice day.
Noxilicious chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
THIS FANFICTION IS MY LIFE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *goes into a corner to cry forever*
The Patient One chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Quite nice, I think, quite nice. Plausible, too.
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
BIEN PENSSADO
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Nice happy story, with humour laden in all over :-)
jkbat chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
X'D Perfect balance of hilarity and brooding. I love it!
Linariel chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Don't listen to anyone who puts down this fic. It's quite good. I really enjoyed it all. You stayed in character and produced a memorable fic that just left me feeling all fuzzy inside. I love seeing Terry bonding with Bruce. And the new Batman talking to Dick was great also. I got a kick out of the mention of Selina especially since Bruce has kept such tabs on her. The whole idea of it being Alfred's recipe was memorable as well. Well executed and thoroughly enjoyable. I have a feeling this is one of my top five Batman Beyond Fanfics. Wonderful work thank you so much for writing this!
writergirl3005 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
A lovely story. Though I would have like to see Bruce and Dick talk and see Bruce call Selina.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Great work, Please do continue this story, it was funny and sweet.
ConstructiveWriter chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Despite the quality of the ideas in this fic, your tenses suck ass. I hope you've corrected them in later works, they were quite painful to read here.
bookworm900603 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Fun. Nice story. Wonder what Bruce got as presents?
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
. :)
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
And we all wished this happened when Batman Beyond was airing or even when Justice League Unlimited was airing. *sigh* Anyway, I love this, really nicely done and very warm and fuzzy too. I just grin like an idiot when I read it. Everyone's in character and it's sometimes just nice to sit back and read a fluffy fic in the BB universe before diving back into the more...intense ones.

-Shadow Chaser