Reviews for I Blame Sirius
MaudlinSentiments chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I really liked the story, in fact I liked it better than the original. The part played by Sirius was very good and well written, it was totally something he would do. Most authors forget the fact that James and Sirius were like brothers and generally put Remus to play this role, but you did really well.

Thanks for writing it, I loved it. :)
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I liked it. I liked the first more, but that's okay. I spent months waiting for that sequel, you know. I really did.

And i liked it.

It just has a bit ofa rambly tone, and I'm not one for reading girst person so much anymore.

But I enjoyed it (You should cut the rambly-ness, just a little.)

Much love!

Amy
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you for a sequel! Very well done. I liked it a lot.

Knowing how many people were asking for a sequel in your last one, maybe you could go back to "Stupid Boys" and write a small Author's Note at the bottom pointing them to this fic? You'd get more useful reviews and less clamoring for a sequel if you did that.

I liked this a lot!
Just me chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
hi i luved both your stories

this is exactly how lily and james shoul've gotten together

i hope you're planning a third release
anna chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i really love this!
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
you totally did not disappoint! i loved it more then the first. i love how you made sirius the big brother type and was there for lily when james couldn't be. james was a complete clot pole so i'm glad you made him see sence(i don't think thats how you spell it but i'm to tired to care) i really enjoyed how you shaped the charaters in both stories and how christien had some things in common with lily. anywho really nice work and i'm looking forward to reading more of your work:)
Oldmanmah chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Finally something refreshing that doesn't involve James grovelling on his knees! I loved it and the originality of it. It was also pretty well written. Good Job and Keep Writing!
tasha27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010