Reviews for Things Change
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
LilacKamiya chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Pretty good! I like what you have so far.

I had a feeling that was going to happen I read closer and closer to the end. lol
RyoshiMorino chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
This is really getting good!
Anthony1l chapter 31 . 9/19/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
PokeshippersRising chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
i'm gonna murder you thats it
dominygringa chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
love it
Kitsune8757 chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Okay, your using Kingdom Hearts characters right,if so is that Demyx's actual name ?
Kitsune8757 chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Kingdom hearts in the mix huh, this story is gonna be great.
Aussieking chapter 30 . 9/20/2010
i think i mite know what is about to happen, but im not 100% sure, so i'll let u write it up, and then me read it, just for me to be sure.

Keep writing and i'll be waiting for the next installment of this amazing story.

Peace Out
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 30 . 9/17/2010
Will there be a sequel? This story was awesome, and not only for the simle fact that the Organization was in it. Plus, the end confused the crap out of me, so i think a sequel would be good. But you may have to message me telling when you put it out there, because I don't get the emails anymore for some odd reason. So, did you get KH BbS? I have, and I've already beaten everything on Beginner, now for standard and to unlock the secret ending, which means 100% story unlocked on my game. Also, the Vanitas Sentiment in the final story? I was Lvl. 40, and he killed me in three shots. I need to find out how to make the Second Chance and Once More abilities. So I'll let you go, hope there is a sequel, I would really like it. Also, if you ahven't noticed, I'm not much of a reviewer, just a reader.
pokemaster101 chapter 30 . 9/13/2010
2 tell u the truth, its on the tip of my tongue. it sounds familiar, but...let me think...the ball, speeches, luord, his aura, and the stuff that has been injected into ash have something in common, rite? i jst cant remember gonna have 2 read the whole story again...or at least some parts. (

ooo a sequel, eh?

that reminds me of me making a sequel for my amnesia story. thx! :)
pokemaster101 chapter 29 . 9/13/2010

poor misty..
ShadowCommand chapter 30 . 9/13/2010
Don't get ending, it's confusing. 1 more chapter to explain that part.
pokemaster101 chapter 28 . 9/10/2010
its almost over? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

for some reason, i want 2 c anothr sex scene. XD mayb its b ecause i wonder what brocks gonna say and how ash has 'improved' so 2 speak. XD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »