Reviews for Linger Til They Find You
mary queen chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
very nice i enjoyed it sorta i wish it ended happy
whtsyourdilEMMA chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this fan fiction and I hope you update it soon :)
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Inspiring!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
ItWasAComet chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Okay, I love this so much! It just... brings me joy! And your adjectives! Oh, your adjectives! They plant a smile upon my face... I love me a good adjective.
EponineOnMyOwnThenardier chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
This was amazing! Can't wait for more! 3
TheQueenMab chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is gorgeous! You really capture their characters well. I always felt that Ilse wasn't developed as much as she could have been in the musical, and it's fun to see some more depth to her. I also love this AU, as Moritz is, I believe the most tragic character in a musical, pretty much ever. Thanks for writing, and please continue! I want to know what happens next.
Luthienne chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Good job capturing Moritz's voice!
lines i couldn't change chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
This is so good. I love Spring Awakening, and I love this so much. Keep up the good work! (:
Becca chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Amazing! Please continue this!
TheGirlWhoWishedAndDreamed chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I really like this story. Ilse/Moritz is adorable. Continute! xD
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I loved it! Some really beautiful lines in there. :) Please continue with it!
lydioio chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
This is good! Really good!

KEEP WRITING!
Apathyisdeath chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Oh, wow. Firstly, let me just say that I am usually a fan of Moritz/Martha, but I think you just convinced me to inch towards Moritz/Ilse. I love your style of writing, and think that you really managed well with more creative aspects, such as the description of the wet grass, and Ilse's not wearing shoes. It also shed some light on Moritz relationship with Melchior, and how Moritz is often associated with him. Hope you update soon, I'm thoroughly enjoying this!
flystyle23.go.dolphins chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
This story is very well written and I love it. I think you've got the characters down and it makes it fun to read. Please continue!
BriBee1991 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I hope you update this soon. I was always curious about what would happen if Ilse was able to talk Mortiz into walking her home. I love the song "Left Behind" though.