Reviews for Belle of The Ball
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Great story! Very funny! I really enjoyed it! I liked the emotional connection you brought as well! Perfect!
Annalay chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice work, I really like it, oh I wish I were there with Peter, was there a lock in this door? well... Nice idea with the ball.
psychncislover chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
AWESOME! you SO need to do more like this!
xoxo
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Thanks for this! I really needed a good laugh. ;)
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This made me laugh thanks oranfly! Oh I dunno if you knew this or not, but, I also have Strange Connections posted here on this site too... Thought I'd let you know that and thanks for the laugh! I needed it!

~ZeusFluff~
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
LMAO you both did well in integrating some, shall we say obscure phrases into your fics.

This was very cute. I loved Peter's jealousy and his 'Ken Doll' description. I completley loved the whole thing.
jc4ever11 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
good one :D loved it
Cap'n Carol Collins chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
God, I'm LOVING this!

"Not a chance," Peter said laughing.

GO, PETER, GO!

"Peter! Doesn't she look simply beautiful?"

Peter rolled his eyes. "I already told her that, thank you very much."

OWWN, WALTER IS SO CUTE! *-* This is amazing, I can perfectly imagine him saying that! Well done, girl!

"You're sure? I mean – does this make my butt look big?"

OMG.

"Just follow my lead, Dunham."

YEAH,FOLLOW HIM! *o* #Petergasmmoment

"Peter, strip."

OMG. #Poliviaoverload

"Peter, I want your sex."

LMAO

lOVED IT! *O*
killmotion chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Absolutely adorable. If only they could be this cute on the show one day! Very good job working in all those phrases, I did read the other author's, they did wonderfully, as well.

Truer words could not be said when I say they really need to get dolled up and go somewhere be it an FBI ball or undercover or whathaveyou. Dancing needs to be involved. Just some way to get them close so they can work bast the UST and make it unresolved. I want it so bad.
berryfuls chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lmao I think I love you for this XD totally made my day ;)
ab89us chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was such a blast! I'm thrilled that you posted yours as well! Still loving it!