Reviews for The Day the Music Died
Vanechka chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
...the rise and fall of an empire. always, always so heartbreaking.

this is beautiful. keep writing.
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I know little about FE6, but I know how this well this piece was written, and how well it invoked feelings of loss and ages of greatness gone by. A lot of your pieces do this, such as The Gray Men and Boats Against the Current, both of which I love. The writing was beautiful and conveyed the mood as best as I think possible. As for the plot, I don't know why any of it was happening, but I could understand what. All I really feel compelled to say, though, is that I could sense the culmination of the story in the final line, as well as the forgone conclusion. Wonderful piece, thank you for posting.

Twilight Rurouni
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I've just read your story. I have to say that it's okay.

Oh, and here's a fact about the title of your story. I don't know if you know this or not, but your title, "The Day the Music Died", actually happened in real life. In real life, "The Day the Music Died" refers to the day that Ritchie Valens, Buddy Holly, and J.P. Richardson died in a plane crash on February 3, 1959.
themindlessemblem chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. I had to read two times over before I could properly articulate this review. It's a wonderful look at this character's possible future. Thank you for posting this and giving me the chance to read it. Keep writing, 'kay!

-themindlessemblem