Reviews for The Dating Rules
living.my.own.fantasy chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I was reading this in the library at school. And I laughed so loud that a few tables turned around to stare at me.

oh my gosh. You make a humor seem so natural with you! I loved the Ausitatishfricjamindian accent! The dialogue Chad had with the waiter was completely hilarious!
2Dream or OneDream chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Okay, that seemed rushed and confuzzling. 1. Where were they? 2. What were you and your sis or friend or something doing there? 3. So your name is Renny... is that pronunced ren-ee or ren-ay? 4. Still thought the story was good and funny.
2Dream or OneDream chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I-is t-that canabalism? Yes it is, and i will eat you if you don't update your other stories! No, JK, i don't eat people.
2dream or 0neDream chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Okay, first of all, It's quite odd when you hear somebody yell out 'My pants!' (yes, i've heard someone yell that out, but it was because they realized they left 20 dollars in pants they lent to some one, and it was one of my friends. not smart!) but 2nd thing, still love the story but didn't you say they were out of gas? How did they get going again? See, i point out the little things that confuzzle me.
2dream or 0neDream chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I searched Ausitatishfricjaminidian on google and it came up with your story. (yes, i use google at LEAST once a day.) I love the story (along with the rest of them) and I agree Tawni would assume something like she did in It's just a Pimple. Yes, and it was checked over and stuff so i like it for that reason too. And I'm almost done with my math! For now.
Nicolas Nic chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Hey, this was a really great fanfic. It made me laugh so hard! I love how Chad got his hair dyed red and all messed and... stuff.

It was hilarious!
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
OMGsh lmfaaao that was hilarious ! Good job ! Haha xD
BlaineDAnderson chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
hahahahahaha! loved it! :)
phyfrea chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
totally hilarious! great story!
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
LOLOLOLOL :D

We are so cool :P I LOVED that and read it like 3 times. Just the beginning lolol.

'The ten weirdest things you'll see in life-by Charley Fletcher' I think that would be a pretty good book :P

I would definately speak to Sterling/Chad like that aha :D

You did well, considering we have never met, you did really well at creating my character lmao :D

I'm impressed Renny! :D

So really, all that "Dating Rules" crap is just plain STUPID.

Definately true :D lol

You are like the most IMMENSE person EVER I lovee you! :DD

You definately made my birthday extra special even though I'm reading it a day after xD

There's no doubt about it that your my missing sister :D you are just epicly brilliant and I LOVE YOU!

THANKYOU 3

The one shot was lovely and so cute :D x
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Yes my fav colour is still purple :P :D lol I'm surprised you remembered! xD

LOL Sonny is amazing. So I see she finally had enough of his moping around lololol dying his hair red is a genious idea, get him where it hurts :P

I still love him tho 3 ;)

'Red is your colour. Besides, I think it matches your red face perfectly well.' LMAO I was SO thinking that aha :D LOL!

THE SKUNK IS COMING aha :D lol xD

I love this story/one shot it's really cute and just hillarious xDD
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
'Again, I tried pulling his pants down.'

I had to think about this for about 5 minutes lmao. But i'm guessing it's the leg of his 'pants' ahaa I think it made me more confused because pants are trousers here and boxers are pants... lmao if you catch my drift ;)

"Why? Is that gonna help us somehow? Is that gonna get us home?"

After that sarcastic comment I would have snapped at him. He is irritating me lmao I would have just flipped and told him to stop being such a baby and calm down aha.

Sonny obviously has much more patience than me xD

Lmao Sonny fell in a Rosebush bless her! xD

Lololol Chad needs to cheer up :D
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Sonny finishing her work makes me feel bad.

As I am nowhere near finishing lmao. That's why I haven't been able to reply because work has been EVIL!

But after the next 10 weeks or so I'll be finished everything including exams and I get to do WHATEVER I like :D

Well I have to get a job... But we wont include that :P

ANYWAY.

I am going to send you my appreciation for this in an email because it will most probably be longer than any essay I have written for school LMAO

Mann, I've missed your stories!

'it was too fancy to pronounce. So I decided to call it Fancy.'

LOL This is so Sonny! They are REALLY in character (as always) I love it :D

'Ausitatishfricjamindian' LMAO LOL! She just tuned into her own little world aha :D it reminded me in SWAC when Zora is teaching her and she has the little dream about Check it out girls in Egypt :P

Lmao I tried to say Ausitatishfricjamindian I failed :P

"There is no such accent," He said, giving me a glare, "is there?" :D Sonny is in trouble :)) I love her causing trouble and getting Chad all mad :P i woudln't mind getting him angry myself ;)
SDKLSDGH chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
That is the best story I've read. I mean the plot is excellent you have the jobtalent to become a real writer I really like this. Good Job!
Lovely SOS chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Awh, this was so funny! Hah I loveded itz! I like how you put yourself and your friend Charley in it, it was awesomez! (Excuse my poor spelling.) Love ya!

Lovely SOS