Reviews for The Adventure of Being Normal
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Wow this was amazing!
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Oh, this is interesting. Its interesting, and it's clever! Haven't found anything that legit made me want to read a Pete's World fic, but here's me, reading this piece of art, and it's beautiful. Definitely the best Time Lady Rose fic anyway, including your others.
hurtsobad chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
God this one give me feeling way more worse than what the original show did, In a good way though. Deep and warm and dark and real, you got a gift to order the words in place to make people feel for the character.

If the original show hurt me like fresh wound, painful but still, there are chance to heal. Your story are more like a bruise that will never go away. The big question how blessing could death be suddenly smash on my face. i never really think about how sad could immortal be when it's the doctor who got to live forever, because that's simply what the doctor do. He's the one who got to see everyone else wither and die. We get used to it. And when it comes to Rose, suddenly everything is so real.

I do hope they will grow old together in that world. But your writing is just amazing and I think part of me just take it in as canon.
DrCaitlinSnow chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Fifty-first century? Ha! Like it will take that long for fanfiction to become a cult.
Rocketraccoon chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I have not got words for how good this is...mabey I could make one up...
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
very nice
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I really enjoyed that. Various peeks into Human!Doctor & Rose's life, filled with happiness and mundane bliss. Had a smile on my face the whole time!

It dragged a bit in the middle; read too much like a family ledger ("and then Rose gave birth to Mary Jane...")Needed dialogue to spice it up some.

I think Rose being capable of regeneration is quite plausible, considering she absorbed the heart of the TARDIS, however briefly. Human!Doctor should be able to regenerate, too, as not only was he "born" in the TARDIS, but he's part Time Lord to boot. River Song can regenerate merely because she was *conceived* in the TARDIS, and she's completely human!

And who says Time Lords don't age? The first Doctor regenerated because he died of old age, so technically Time Lords *do* age, they can just choose to regenerate and start over fresh (and it does seem to be a choice, as The Master said that he would choose not to regenerate at the end of Series 3)...

I'm rambling here, but I did enjoy the story, and I hope you can send a review reply my way!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I have to admit, I really don't understand why or how Rose suddenly turned into a Time Lord. She spent too much time on the TARDIS? I don't really think that pre-getting one of her own Rose spent more time on there than any other companion did. I mean, weren't there others that were with the Doctor far longer? Jamie? Sarah Jane? Ian? Barbara? Jo? Maybe even Tegan. If the TARDIS somehow changed her species (which I'm not sure is possible to just randomly do - the Doctor had a long process involved with becoming human - and not have anyone notice as Rose didn't appear to have two hearts until she regenerated) why would it let him unnecessarily drop her off on an alternate world when she really could have forever with the original him?
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I'm reviewing this because I liked it.

It was nice to see what life could be like for Rose and the human Doctor. I liked that they were able to have normal human moments before Rose died. It's interesting that Rose is now the immortal and was the one to change her appearance. I keep picturing her as Amy now..
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I was on the phone to you while I was reading this so you know how much I love it!

I think you've captured the characters really well, and I adore how you've gone about naming the children (I know you know that already, I was 'aw'ing down the phone!)

I can't wait for the next installment of this, well done (:
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
That was great. What a poor, sad twist at the end. It's so wonderfully like Rose to refuse to leave.

I'm looking forward to that sequel. This was amazingly brilliant.
Chloerules4eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Fanfiction cult lol!

That sounds brilliant!

I loved this. It's a shame none of their children turned out like her, then she wouldn't have to live on alone.
Lutherian chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I loved it, it was very thought out, brilliantly well written, in character and i loved the character twists and plot twists- it kept me guessing. Well done.
SheWroteTheWords chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
YOU MADE ME LIKE HUMAN/ROSE! *stares in shock* This was fantastic, I actually hated it when they disagreed and then he told her to leave :I! Sequel soon?
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
i luv it i cant wait to read the next bit :D