Reviews for Of Cages and Snakes
EEeee chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
The ship has sailed!
Wilhelm Shadow Iikari chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Good story. I really liked how Ten-Ten emphasized a lot of what she was saying. Thankfully, I can understand most levels of English with all the differences in grammar and punctuation.
Isis chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I think this story is amazing. I love the way Tenten talks and the way Malfoy reacts to her and the things she is saying.
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I liked this ) I kinda wish Tenten had spoken normally though, hah. I get ehy you had her talk like that, though.
The Crescent Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hahaha, I think someone should do a Harry Poster...but Naruto style XD Tenten and be Hermione, Neji can be Harry (because he has the curse mark on his head) and Lee and be Ron XD Just...Neji and Tenten get to be together.

By the way. I love it! I only like Harry Poster for Draco M, lol

And the same for Naruto but it's Tenten lol _ You did a GREAT job!
animerockluver chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i liked it but i do think you should do a pairing here because at the end draco seemed interested in wat she was saying and wanted to talk to her again
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hiya

I like this story. But I don't like how Tenten apparently had threatened to kill Harry Potter, and how she is being with Draco Malfoy. Harry's the protagonist for heavens sake!

PS I still think Tom Felton sounds like Rumplestiltskin. :)
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ignoring the arrogance of your note about people in china not speaking english (5 star hotels in America don't speak Chinese do they?) which offended me a bit, this was a really great story. Those magical translation spells get to be a bit cliche after a while and this was written really well. I didn't know it was Ten Ten until you mentioned it, but this was really fun to read. Thank you!
Kitsune-Ryu-Neko chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very interesting...at first I didn't get what was going on but as I read I started to understand...and you're right. Maybe youor someone else can write a fic where Orochimaru and Voldemort team up or something...that would be kind of interesting! _
reader-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
i liked it! continue it pls?
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I liked this. I think the interaction was done well and (and this is what I think) I liked most the very light comparison to Sasuke that Draco was given. To not be like Sasuke and to shed his skin and become a good person and not to follow the snake. I would love to see more of this perhaps Draco trying to better understand her and somehow becoming a better person through friendship because of TenTen.

I'll be waiting in the wings, if you do it!

-Karin