Reviews for Hanging by a Thread
G.M.Rivers chapter 1 . 11/18
Nice story, but did you really have to break our hearts with the last bit? I mean, probably, it's part of the fun of writing, but still... That was sad.
ShadeVarden chapter 1 . 6/21
Did you hear that shattering noise? Yeah, that was my heart, in a million pieces, on the ground, when I read that last sentence.
Victorie96 chapter 1 . 5/19
You did write a damn good fanfiction here! One of the best, but I can see some grammar mistakes but it didn't hinder me when i read it.
Ace282 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ENDING!? I LOVE THIS STORY! IS THEERE A SEQUEL?!
Ovlet chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
OH NO YOU DONT-
Alright, so just as I was sort of beaming about the domestic bit and being just a little sad about the fact that Harry's married and things could get tricky if he did develop a relationship with Doctor, I saw the last evil sentence.
And.
Oh.
Okay.
Well.
(Complicated expression)
misherukuro chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!
Zyenna chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Gaaaah! That is not Ok! I am freaking out... You have to make it so Harry can't die cause of the Hollows and Gin leaves hom cause he never ages... And years in the future he meets the Doctor again and they finally get to be together! I am freaking out... Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Whaaaat.
More!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Cute funny and really sad...
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
good story
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
fantastic!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
The end was a bit abrupt... but it was a good story. :) And I'm glad you have a sequel.
Thanks for your work! :D
Spirix chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
You should never stop playing with Doctor Who! I'm twenty six and considering buying a TARDIS play tent with my next pay check. I keep having fantasies about sitting in it Saturday mornings with tea.

Great fic by the way.
Rix
Von chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was... odd. Different. :) I got to the bit where Doc and Harry were like 'We both wish we could be together but for incredibly weak reasons, let's not' which was a bit baffling. Like, really? Harry HAS to be an auror? A job he's already decided will be boring and behind the desk, therefore suggesting that he is *not*, in fact, 'needed' but will be doing a job any old yob could do.

So he stays and marries a girl he continually has fights with and breaks up with, not even because he particularly wants to but more like he seems to feel it's his duty... And in the process not only willfully cheats himself and the Doctor out of a happy life but also Ginny herself and any kids they might have (because growing up with your parents being by turns angry and indifferent is horrible). Harry is a supreme moron who has dug his own grave and drowned himself in mediocrity... by choice. Unnecessarily. Blech.