Reviews for Hanging by a Thread
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Whaaaat.
More!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Cute funny and really sad...
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
good story
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
fantastic!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
The end was a bit abrupt... but it was a good story. :) And I'm glad you have a sequel.
Thanks for your work! :D
Spirix chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
You should never stop playing with Doctor Who! I'm twenty six and considering buying a TARDIS play tent with my next pay check. I keep having fantasies about sitting in it Saturday mornings with tea.

Great fic by the way.
Rix
Von chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was... odd. Different. :) I got to the bit where Doc and Harry were like 'We both wish we could be together but for incredibly weak reasons, let's not' which was a bit baffling. Like, really? Harry HAS to be an auror? A job he's already decided will be boring and behind the desk, therefore suggesting that he is *not*, in fact, 'needed' but will be doing a job any old yob could do.

So he stays and marries a girl he continually has fights with and breaks up with, not even because he particularly wants to but more like he seems to feel it's his duty... And in the process not only willfully cheats himself and the Doctor out of a happy life but also Ginny herself and any kids they might have (because growing up with your parents being by turns angry and indifferent is horrible). Harry is a supreme moron who has dug his own grave and drowned himself in mediocrity... by choice. Unnecessarily. Blech.
rowlingandriordanfan1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
love this
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love it! I just love DW because your timeline is perfectly straight, except it intersects with other timelines and you'd think that would create paradoxes but those are always created, so everything works out in the end! Yay!
I loved it and I'm going to read the sequel now...
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Yay there is a sequel!
:D
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Absolutely loved this! But now i'm stuck on "but why doesnt the Doctor come back?"
Fullmoon2335 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You make it sound soooo sad.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was awfully sad, great but sad/ :'(
Likl chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The Ginny bashing was a bit OTT (but then again, I like Ginny!) but otherwise a fun enjoyable read.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was brilliant! I LOVED it! I'm off to read the sequel right now. :)