Reviews for Karma
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 45 . 4/6
Oh god. Your one shots have had my heart palpitating! I'm in absolute love with the mini story lines! Although I must admit my favourite stories are the ones where ichigo was paired with urahara, ukitake and toshiro.
Quick question though? Have you considered doing a three some one shot for fem!ichigo?
can you do more uraichi? (TUT ) seriously, how can the world revolve continously without more uraichi fics in it! i'm depraved! haha btw, amazing work. keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Love all your femichigo stories...they are hot! hot! hot! And your writing style is very good... kenpachi x ichigo and uraichi are my favourite pairings...and you write them brilliantly. I hope you continue writing.
suchineybuhphang chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Love all your femichigo stories...my favorites are kenpachi x ichigo and uraichi..and you write them brilliantly. Hope you continue writing because you do it beautifully
Jagwarakit chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
Do you have any idea how much I've enjoyed these stories? *snickers* Your Yumichika/femIchigo is my top favorite so far. *squeals* I'm curious, though, are you not writing any more of these? Well, if you are and are in need of a suggestion, how about trying a Rojuro(Rose)/femIchigo? Anyways, love your stories. Cheers!
retsuanezaki69 chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
GOD! THIS IS HOT AND MY OTP TOO...
Shadowblayze chapter 45 . 11/30/2015
You, dearest, are not simply a storyteller, but a word artist.

While the smut is fabulous- and much appreciated and deliciously detailed- your characters are simply ...extraordinary. Superb. Divine. Amazing~!

I really have no words that could adequately describe how wonderful I find your work to be.

Bravo~!
Sassbrat chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
I really do like this series of stories and how you have so many different pairings
TheAnonymousM3 chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
I just started reading fanfiction again. It feels so good to be welcomed! Specially with this story! This ichixbyakuya series is so emotional! I cried so much in this! It is that good! I really hope you continue this pairing! I enjoy it! I hope you have a great day / evening! Thank you for this story!
F.A.M.4Life chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Shinji/fem ichi pls
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I lost it at the age thing
Guest chapter 45 . 6/24/2015
If you decide to update I would LOVE some more Kenpachi x FemIchigo!
Sakanade chapter 45 . 5/15/2015
I absolutely love this series. Your chapters made me appreciate other characters, like Starrk and Kisuke. If you update, though, I"d love to see HirakoFemIchi.
Kuromeido chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
We need Kensei's sexy ass to make an appearance!
aya -.- desu chapter 14 . 5/3/2015