Reviews for The Opposite of Talking
Catarinaa chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was beautiful. A bit confusing, but definitely very well written and really true-to-character. I loved it!
cassie89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Just finished the trilogy over the weekend and really needed your ending ;) congrats.
NamikazeH4 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love you.

Thank you for this happy little thing *_*
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
aw it's beautiful
JustAShimmer chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
*is crying* so sweet.. I love it.. well done :)
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
*Tears up* loved this so much. Great work!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh, this is lovely! I really enjoyed it, thanks so much for writing it. It was so sweet to see them get back together - I always wanted them to have a happy ending. The loophole was clever, too - smart thinking!

The ending got a little confusing, but it was still a brilliant fic. Keep it up! (:
lonelylittlewolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Thank you so much for writing and posting this fic. I can't tell you how happy I am when I read this. It's beautiful. It's the ending I want for Will and Lyra.
Nacht Kind chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Gorgeous...Your loop hole involving "Doors" verses "Windows" was interesting. I recently finished the series and was so...desperate. As much as I love it, and even the way it concluded, it made me ache to think of their longing. It's just so "it's what needed to be done, what HAD to be done, but that doesn't make it any easier to bear" and your story helped heal that. I WANT to believe they end up happy and together, after everything and their own sacrifice to build the Republic of Heaven aside. Yes, you need to be happy and polite and cooperative and forthright and many other pleasant descriptors, but constantly sacrificing your happiness is not the way to live life to its fullest.

I'm a bit curious as to how the early death of people outside their worlds applies, as I don't know if you just chose to omit it. I'm going to slip on my "Ignorance Cap" and say that, as these windows function differently from the destructive doors, the accelerated deterioration of person and daemon does not apply, instead allowing them to live out the full length of their natural life span.

Oh...So Very Good.

Nacht
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
First off, lovely quotes. Nice addition to the story. Second, I love the changes you made. Who ever was your wonderful beta who helped you with this wonderful little story?

Also, great job describing the illness better. It's like a cross between the plague and aids now. XD Not a laughing matter, I supose. Gomen.

I bet it was spread by the rats too.

Mwahahah! I am the first to review! First to read, review, be the amazng help to this already wonderful sotry. I feel so lucky.

Well, yes, you already have my lovely sentiments on the nature of this story and how wonderful I think you are. But you know, it never hurts to hear it again, right?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo