Reviews for Reliving the Past
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
"Farm boy." Whisper and Thunder from Fable say that. They sound arrogant or taunting most of the times they say it. Maybe only once, it was used as a term of endearment. Ridley sounds jealous of Jack!

This story looks good so far. Punctuation, premise...good stuff. The characterization is interesting to me. Jack seems confident, yet humble. There is another fic where he has a domineering personality. And starts off so OP, that it gets silly. I hope to see the contrast throughout this fic!
DQRS guy chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
yeah sorry for the constant bugging darkenedmartyr. your story up to this point is pretty good. ive gone through the game twice and its not easy for a rookie/veteran gamer to beat. i look forward to your next chapters. take care.

p.s: not a fan of lily, those eyes of hers bug the daylights out of me.
Da-Crazy-Tiger chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
One of the only story to break the 5k barrier in this fandom. If you don't abandon this story, it might just be epic.

It's too early to judge this story, so I shall reserve my judgement for now.

I look forward to what you'll do with this story. Your audience might be small, but I hope this won't discourage you.

Good luck

signed, crazytiger
Lazruth chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Oh, FINALLY a good Radiata fic! And unless my eyes deceive me, you're going for a JackxLily pairing, too! Good for me, since the supposed 'romance' between Jack and Ridley pissed me off on the human side. Seriously, they barely could even tolerate each other being in the same room. So I really do hope that the pairing is Jack and Lily, if only because she's my favorite female human character in the game.

On a side note, you have a tendency to have more than one person talking at a time in the same paragraph. Watch out for that, friend, as it could keep some people from staying with your story.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
funny note:Lilys pajamas are also the first NORMAL clothing ive seen in the game...Not some Dungeon Seige style outfit or somethin.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
great chapter
Batsutousai chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Much less errors; kudos to you. .~

Poor Elwen, not having made it through the Distortion Corridor. (On the other hand, at least she never had to see Gabriel Celestial. XD)
Vegeta26 chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
The development in this story continues to be top notch. The characters are experiencing balanced growth that fits in with their personalities, but still reflects the changes they are undergoing. I'm definitely interested in learning more about how Jack intends to change things now that he's got his second chance, especially if multiple people know about the adjustment that was made when Jack was sent back.
Batsutousai chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
I like Elwen, for all that I usually take the nonhuman path, so I like that she knows.

I really sort of like this fix, though the occasional errors make me cringe a little. " But I can understand it.

Also, a couple of chapters ago I know you were having trouble with finding a script and just using a YouTube video for it? I had the same problem, so I wrote my own script during my last play-through. It's only the nonhuman - haven't gotten to the human side yet - but if you want to borrow it, I can send you a copy. "

Anyway, cool fix. Hope to see more of it.

~Bats .x
Batsutousai chapter 7 . 6/20/2011

Anyway, cool fix. Hope to see more of it.

~Bats .x
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
I like this chapter. Lighter on Ridley, and Jack's... superiority. Watching him think about the root problem, was interesting. 'comical fight' made me smile.

Gerald's test was my favorite part in that arc of the game. I like Elwen knowing; it makes sense. And its got this 'inner circle of the ones who know' vibe.
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Elwen knowing kinda figures...lets face it..she looks like she does have a legendary sword that was...considering how powerful it is..made by only one person...GABRIEL CELESTIAL! THAT MUSCLE BOUND LOINCLOTH BRAIN SCARES THE SHIT OUTTA PEOPLE!BUT HES THE ONLY ONE I SEE WHO COULD BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DO IT!
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Great Chapter It that Elwen knows ,and remembers, she be a big help for things to come.
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
If Jack wanted to be low key, why didn't he let Ridley beat him? That's what made her suspicious. Anyway, I liked the explainations, after all, the first rule of time travel is tell as little as possible.

You seem to like taking Ridley down a peg or two, am I right?
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
A divergence. This was a much more interesting chapter than the last; the last had two much verbatim dialogue. Tri-Emblem scene, andn its aftermath, were pretty cool. 'farm boy' does sound more appropriate than 'idiot boy' this time around
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »