Reviews for Gardevoir Gets Gassy
SonicSonic54321 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
You're going to gas up every girl on this planet until you can do so no more.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Poor Gardevoir. Her butt won't give her a break. Especially now that she can mega evolve.
Tigers4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Gross, next time, don't listen to people. I don't, it is good. I do beleive you need a rape scene
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
2 years later and I still love this story of a sweet farting Gardevoir. I might create a Pokesav distro for a female Gardevoir with Poison Gas with YOSHI as the trainer.
Lol kingdom hearts chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh God I was laughing from the moment I saw the title. I'm gonna read it now.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
lol farts are funny lol

y is zorak dere thouh
Anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I swear I saw this somewhere on 4chan...

But whatever. This was hilarious. XP
Anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I liked the part where Gardevoir farted.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
'Tis a glorious read. I fapped mighty hard to it.
clink3k1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hehe this is kinda funny although thinking a fart could shake a medow you must have some really really REALLY bad problems with your stomach. Stil funny though and isn't zoraroka (probobly didn't spell it right) a new pokeon in pokemon Black and White?
Silver Star chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OMG...Hahahaha! Oh man, if this thing wasn't a sight! (roflol) Did somebody really request this of you? I'm new here so I didn't know that you were so popular. You must be really good. And yes, I am a little surprised at this, but it is really funny. Call me a sucker for fart jokes I guess, and I know I'm probably not very mature for finding fart humor amusing, but I do like this, yes I do. I can't help it. So thanks for the story. It was a real gas! (lol again!) And will there be another chapter? I feel this could use one more chapter.