Reviews for Unspoken
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Overall it's good, after reading chapter two. However, it's still odd to me that the brother would be the sperm donor for a child of his sister's wife. But that's just me, I didn't write the fic. And quite frankly, it's hard for me to just write a fan fic with thoughts/POVs alone. You did well using Amy/Ami & Lita/Makoto.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I find it a bit odd, first off, that one of them is having a kid. Second, I think it's a bit odd (since I'm more into the English dub) that Zoyicite is a brother. (I know he's not a girl in the Japanese/Original Sailor Moon). Third, I find it odd that, if I am reading it correctly, Zoy is specifically the one who made the conception of a child possible. I have yet to read chapter 2 as well. It's going pretty good so far.
The Edge Of Sanity chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I especially enjoy Ami's POV for it has a unique, pleasent and touching softness.
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i admit i didnt have so much opportunity to see such a way with words for somebody to have. u wave every word perfectly into so beautiful unity, and i am left speechless!
Marz chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Beautiful prose. A couple times you used the word "lightly" instead of "lately", but other than that a wonderful example of well-proofed fanfic. You conjure up evocative images-I would love to see more stories along this line. Thank you for sharing!
Tyler J H chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.
Princess Lucky Fire chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Love this one too, and I forgot to say in my other review, I know back in the 90's and befroe then, lesbian or gay marraiges and what have you were not widely accepted, I don't know if that is still true to this day or what, but watching Sailor Moon and reading up on the show has taught me that b/c of Haruka and Michiru's relationship. Also, the best time to come on the SM aite would be around... 6:00 PM my time, we all live in different areas, most of us live scattered through the U.S, Mako-koi (*sweatdrops* gomen nasai for that, I'm in my Ami mode at the moment lolz (from the site I'm telling you about))lives in the U.K, so she's 5 hours ahead of me. With that I am finished reviewing and telling you about the site, hopefully you are able to come, and if you can, then ja ne, hope to see oyu at the site, I'm on everyday.
ShadowDraconis chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
It was very well writen, I look foreward to readin the rest of your stories! fluff and all but i wonder how they got to be there apart from Amis expecting.
Knoto chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
... and you're the one who complains to me in my cell 24/7 you're a bad writer. Tell you what, you kick the living snot out of my work. Post the rest of your side stories and you'll see what I mean by big hit.
decision pending chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Aw, this is sweet. Fluffy and fuzzy without being Ooc, Enjoyed it.
ggg9999 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Love your story. Looking forward for updates soon.

How old are they in this story?
Rukangel chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
. YAY its up! Ok let see where do i start ... ok with Ami POV calculating, and emotional i must say. Makoto POV caring and calm. my POV ans the tittle says Unspoken, thought's with no need to be told. and emotions spoken before but not really talked about to the outside, better to be showed. Two people who love more than anything what they have and what its to come and wanting a better life for their love one and the one who's on its way.

You seam to be more worried about Makoto's POV than Ami's. I find it interesting that you were able to get her in a more calmer and more caring Makoto. yes she tends to be rash and its the first to speak her mind, but in some way you leveled her out more than other can. shes not as soft spoken as Ami but can be thoughtful.

Any how I like it giving them more peace out side the city. so KEEP IT UP! i wanna see more of this story.